Dance Classmate ▪ Woojin

Y/N's POV

Today is my first day of dance classes. Since summer vacation is starting, I don't have anything to do except from stalking my crush which is getting boring so I asked mom to enroll me in some interesting classes for summer. And she did and I expected that she'll enroll me in a dance class.

I wore my outfit for today. Sweater, leggings and my BT21 converse shoes. I went out of my room and saw mom eating her breakfast alone in the dining room.

Mom is a single parent. Dad left us when I was seven. He went to the States to be together with his first love. I love mom so much that I hate him for leaving her. But mom loves my dad too that she don't want me to hate him. Instead, she wants me to do what dad wants to do and it is to dance. I don't like it at first but maybe, just maybe, I'll find my comfort in dancing.

"I need to go, mom. See you later!" I said after kissing her cheek. She nodded and smiled widely. I know this is what she wants that's why she is happy.

"Mygod! I thought you won't be coming." My friend said. I smiled and patted her head.

"I told you I'll be here." I chuckled.

We enter the studio together and I was shocked to see its interior. It is a mix of black and white color and it is so clean.

"Hey look Y/n, he is the guy I was telling you the other day. The transferee from Thailand that is so freaking hot and is the talk in our school." She said pointing to the guy on the opposite side who is wearing a black shirt and is talking with some guys.

I looked at him from head to toe. He really looked so familiar to me. "Woojin?" I whispered. He looked like my crush.

"Yeah, his name is Woojin." My friend replied. I looked at her as my eyes slowly widens.

"Kim Woojin? OMG!" I freaked out. Almost everyone in the studio looked at me, including him.

"Woojin, I think she likes you." The guy behind him teased him and everybody follows.

I felt my cheeks getting hot."O-oh? Your name is Woojin? That's t-totally amazing but I was talking about our classmate." A lame excuse ugh! They raised their eyebrows and showed a teasing smile.

"I don't know any Woojin from the class." My friend whispered. I looked at her and widen my eyes.

"Just shut up." I said. I looked at him again and opened my phone. I'm now really sure that he is my crush from Thailand. I knew him because he commented on one of the pages on Facebook that I like. I hoped he doesn't recognize me. Since I noticed him, I have been commenting on his post like a diehard fangirl. I've been spamming him on instagram and always retweets his tweet. I know I'm a total stalker and I just realized that it is so embarrassing.

The classes starts and all I do is stared at him while he is dancing. I know he loves dancing based on his posts but I didn't know that he is this happy when he dance.

"Your good." Someone said from behind as I was drinking water. I looked behind me and saw him.

"Oh, thank you." I awkwardly said.

"I think I knew you." He said while we are walking towards the exit since class for today already ended.

"I don't think so." I laughed and looked at my friend beside me who was busy listening to some music. Why is she like this whenever I need her?

"Y/n?" He said.

"Yeah. Hi!" Second awkward response.

"It's good to see you personally. Not active on instagram nowadays?" He asked. My heart beats faster. I don't have any idea that he knew my name and he was expecting to see me personally.

"Yep." I said.

"Check your DM if you have time. Bye!" He wave and left.

When I arrived home, I immediately opened my instagram.

@notyourguy

Hi! Thank you so much for appreciating me. BTW, I'm coming to Seoul next week. See you!

He sent the message two weeks ago. So does this mean that he knew where I live?

@notyourguy

Got home safely?

See you again tomorrow.

• • • • • • • • •

Thanks for reading! I'm really sorry I wasn't able to update for a long time cuz of school. School works, school project and school program makes me really busy.