Tickets ▪ Seungmin

Night's POV

Riding a bus to the city is a hassle for me. I'm now going back to the city to enroll myself into a university. It is not easy. Living alone without savings is a survival for me.

As I'm about to take off the bus, I grabbed a pen in my bag and put a letter on the ticket that I always do.

Exhale all your problems and breath. If you feel like you are alone, remember that God is always there for you.

-Eve

I folded the ticket and insert it in the middle of the seat.

• • • • •

Seungmin's POV

I rode on a bus towards my grandmom's house. I'm supposed to ride my car but mom didn't allow me to.

As I sit on the seat near the window, a folded ticket in the middle of the seat caught my attention.

I unfold the ticket and saw what is written in it.

Exhale all your problems and breath. If you feel like you are alone, remember that God is always there for you.

-Eve

I smiled. Whoever this girl is, she has a positive outlook in life.

I put the ticket in my bag. I will make a bookmark out of it. My little sister loves collecting bookmarks so much that she asked me to give her bookmarks to add to her collection.

A beep on my phone startled me.

Lil Sis:

Bro! Are you coming already? I want to eat pizza alreaaaadddyyyyy

Me:

I'm coming. Ready your things and don't forget to buy freshmilk for grandma.

• • • • •

Night's POV

School is starting. I don't have any friends here since I'm a transferee. No one also wants to be my friend. They just stare at me and rolled their eyes. But that's the least of my concern.

Having no friends is no fun for others but it's normal for me. From grade school 'til now, I can still count my friends. I can still count all my fake friends. This is why I don't like having friends and getting attached because at the end of the day, you are the only one left to help yourself.

I went to my first class and my new classmates stared at me.

"Hi!" A sassy-looking girl approached me.

"Hi." I awkwardly said and proceed to the seat at the back portion of the room.

I thought she just approached me to say 'hi' but I didn't expect that she'll follow me on my seat.

"Are you new here? By the way, I'm Mina." She said.

"I'm Night." I shortly replied.

"Night? Nice name! Let's be friends, Night!" She excitedly said. I'm not supposed to say yes but the sincerity on her eyes pushed me to agree for now.

The teacher entered the room with a guy behind him. He caught my attention. Cupid bow lips, long pointed nose, thick eyebrows, and jet black eyes is what I have imagined for my ideal guy.

His pace became faster and seated . . . in front of me. He turned to face me. Well, that's just what I thought.

His eyes look at the person behind me. I looked behind and saw an elegant-looking pretty girl. She's wearing a black long sleeve blouse with ruffles on both it's end, white fitted pants and a pair of expensive boots. She is every guys ideal girl.