Birthday ▪ I.N

Jushlyn's POV

"Good morning, love. Rise and shine." I whispered into my husband's ear. He smiled while his eyes are still closed and pull to kiss me on the tip of my nose.

"Happy birthday." I softly said and gave him a warm hug. He got up from his bed with a warm smile on his lips.

"Thanks, love. Let's go out tonight? Alone?" He said and wiggled his eyebrows. I slightly slapped him and giggled.

"What about Jushtin?" I asked, talking about our two years old baby boy.

"Good morniiiiiing Daddddddyyyyy!" A loud shout was heard with a knock on the door. It is surely Jushtin. He can't reach the doorknob that's why he keeps on knocking.

"Morning, baby." I said as I open the door. He is on his favorite pajamas holding a card on his hand. He smiled to me first before running to his daddy.

"Dy, I made a card for you." He said and sat on IN's lap.

"Thanks, baby. You're so smart. How did you make it?" IN asked. Jushtin softly rub his head and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Onlite? Onlike? I don't really know, daddy." He said cutely. We all laughed at his cuteness as his daddy tickles him.

"Let's go on a family date today? Or you want to go at grandma's house?" IN asked Tin.

"Mama's house! Yey!" He shouted and then jumped at our bed.

After breakfast, we decided to go to a bakery first to buy a cake. Jushtin is so excited to see his grandma. He keeps on singing song at the backseat.

"What are you singing, baby?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled, showing off his incomplete teeth.

"Twinkle star?" He blinked many times.

"Sing it for me, baby." IN requested to his son.

"Tinker tinker litler star, I wonder where you rar." He sang. IN and I looked at each other before laughing.

IN grabbed my hand while his right hand is holding the steering wheel. "Our baby is growing up so fast, love." He said and kissed the back of my hand.

"Happy birthday, love. I may not say it to you everyday but I want you to know that I love you so much." I said sincerely.

"I feel your love everyday."

"The both of you are God's most precious gift to me." He said and slightly squeezed my hand.

"I love my two Jush so much." He chuckled.

"I love you both too, daddy." Jushtin said.

"We're really happy familyyyyyy." He shouted and wave his hands in the air.

• • • • •

Thank you for reading!