Visiting Hobi

I finally arrived to Big Hit building at around 11:30 am and climbed out of my car and walked in to the building. I was feeling pretty anxious because I didn't want to get caught and spoil the surprise. Working with BTS/Big Hit is a dream come true. I was considered one of the lucky ones to work at such a place. It's not all the time foreigners are guaranteed employed at big entertainment companies in Korea. It felt like yesterday when I started my first day. 

At that time, I was still feeling alone and felt that I had no future in my career. My self esteem was low, I was constantly afraid of criticism and pretty much lacked confidence in anything I put my mind into. My Korean was still lacking, getting around Seoul was a hassle and culture shock played a huge part. Luckily, Namjoon, was fluent in English an Korean and had a good grasps of the Japanese language, in which my Japanese was better than my Korean. Namjoon tutored me in Korea everyday and helped my get around Seoul. He helped me find cafes, libraries and hangout places so that way I didn't fee l so confused as to where certain places were to study on my own. We eventually became best friends ever since and I couldn't have done it without him.

I entered the elevator and made my way to the top floor, where my office was located. The elevator stopped and I quickly got out until I bumped into my assistant manager.

"Oh! Excuse me, Soonmin shi! I wasn't paying attention!" Soonmin cries out of regret and embarrassment

"No! It's fine, Y/N! It was my fault! I was in a rush to get something to eat for lunch. I haven't eaten anything since 6:00am! What bring you here? I thought you are off this weekend.

"Well, I just wanted to stop by and see how the boys are up to and to check on Hobi. He doesn't know I'm visiting so don't tell anyone ok? Please!" I beg to her

"Understood!" Soonmin smiles. "The boys are in the practice room and Hobi is in his studio. You should check on him. He's been working ever since this morning and he won't get out of the studio!"

"I will. Make sure you eat before you pass out! I'll see you late Soonmin shi!" I smile and wave. 

I walk into my office to check on a few of my emails email. I know that it was my time off and I shouldn't be working off the clock but I can't help it. As usual, there are tons of emails regarding BTS's upcoming Japan tour, the production of Hobi's mix tape and  needing me as a host to translate for their shows. It was no big deal. It's a stressful task but it was always fun seeing the boys performing for their fans and giving their all. 

I look at my work table and see all photos taken of us at Jeju island, KCONLA 2016, the Billboard, AMA's, and me and Hobi's wedding. I remember that day so well, it felt like yesterday. All of our families came to the wedding wishing us a long and happy life  and hoped for us to have children one day. Hobi couldn't stop crying seeing me walk down the aisle in traditional Hanbok. The boys kept making fun of him for crying when they were in fact crying themselves. I still think about that day almost everyday, wishing to experience that happy moment once again.  I immediately come back to reality and head to the practice room. I can't help that I'm feeling rather anxious to see them. I hope Hobi is not passed out in the studio..better yet I hope he doesn't get upset with me when he sees me, not at home.