Was it My Fault?

It was 5 am in the morning when Hobi and I woke up to get ready for the comeback show today. I made sure that their outfits were in order, the schedules were in order and making sure that everyone knew what their duties were. Hobi and I head downstairs to meet the rest of the boys to have breakfast before leaving. Jin, Jimin and Tae were in the kitchen making breakfast and the rest were in the living room going over their routines and waiting for food. The smell of eggs, suasage and stew perfumed the entire house and I couldn't wait to dig in. Hobi and I entered the kitchen and to my surprise Tae was actually cooking..happily.

"I'm surprised to see you cooking Tae!" I say proudly. Jin, Jimin and Tae all turn around and said good morning.

"He just came in and said he wanted to help cook. I guess it means he's ok." Jin smile at Tae and pokes him on the shoulder and Tae giggles.

"He's in a good mood. Which makes me happy." Jimin says with a mouth full of cooked eggs. 

"Ya! Don't eat up all the eggs! Save some for everyone!" Jin whines and swats Jimin's hands away from the bowl of cooked eggs. I laugh at them and head to the living room and sat down on the couch next to Yoongi, Hobi sitting on the other side of me. I nudge Yoongi on the shoulder to get his attention but he was still fixated on his phone. I nudge him again playfully and he slowly turns his face towards me, his eyes gloomy, and half awake.

"Good morning Yoongi. You barley noticed us."

"I knew you guys were here...I'm just concentrating at the moment." Yoongi says lazily

"He's not concentrating. He's just sleepy as always and cranky because he's hungry" Jungkook giggles.

"No I'm not!" he then stares blankly at the tv. We all stare at him for a couple of seconds.

"He's daydreaming about sleeping again, isn't he?" Namjoon asks without looking up from his phone.

"Yep!" we all say at the same time. Jimin, Tae, and Jin enter the living room with plates of food and set them on the table. Yoongi snaps out of his day dream and joins us in front of the table and started eating. It felt nice eating with each other again since it's been weeks. Everyone was laughing, cracking jokes and all said the food tasted amazing. It was a great start for a day that's about to get extremely busy. 

"The food is amazing. Great job you guys, especially you Tae" Hobi winks and gives him the thumbs up. Tae looks up and hesitates to answer him but he smiles a little and responds to him.

"Uh, thanks hyung." scratching the back of his neck." Noona, how's the food?" looking towards me

"It's great! You really outdid yourself." Tae smiles and continues eating his food. After eating our breakfast we clean up and get our things and head to the other side of Seoul. it was 12:00pm when we arrived. We head into the entrance for staff and employees and we find the boys dressing rooms. The makeup artists, stylists, Alex, assistants and Bang PD were already there and got started on today's setup. While the boys were getting ready for the show, that starts at 5pm, I took the time to talk to Bang PD about the next upcoming shows and progress on Hobi's mixtape. After finishing talking to Bang PD, I peer to my right shoulder and see Alex talking to the boys. I didn't think of it as anything so I went out to go to the stage to see how the lighting and everything were. 

Every 30 minutes I would check on the boys to see how their outfits were and returned to the stage. It was an hour before the show started and people were already being let in. It was down to the wire and I needed everything done before the show starts. I went to get my purse to grab a small snack I had made for Hobi and walk to the dressing room. I opened the door and Hobi was sitting on the chair and I appraoch him. I was just inches behind him and was about to call out his name until I heard Alex and she came in with a small green lunchbox.