Brunch With Hobi

After a quick pleasant walk we arrived to the cafe and Hobi opened the door for me and entered. The sweet smell of fresh baked pastries, the smell of dark roasted coffee perfumed the cafe making me feel at home away from home.

"Hi Y/N and Jhope! It's always nice to see you two! What can I get for you two today?"

"Good afternoon! The usual please. Kimchi, potato pancakes with a fried egg, steamed rice and house milk tea with boba. Y/N go find a seat and I'll bring our food to the table" Hobi says, pecking me on the cheek before I go to find a table.

I found a two seated table that was close to the window and waited on Hobi. It was the perfect spot for me and Hobi to have some alone time and catching up. We usually sat a different table but because Hobi was sick and tired of the routine, he suggested we'd sit in different seats to change it up. Five minutes later, our food is ready and Hobi places our food on the table and takes his seat.

"See, it's always nice to have a break from work!" I smile

"I know. I'm just really excited about my mixtape and I have some great news. But please be honest!" Hobi begs

"I know you are and I'm here to support you all the way. Of course, I'm all ears!" my voice cracks with excitement

"I got a tweet from an American female rapper named Alex, who was a former member of BP Rania. You may have heard of her. She's really talented and wants to help me with my mixtape. The company wants us to work together on it in two weeks. Also she wants to help the boys and I with our choreography for Mic Drop remix!"

"Oh that's great news sweety! I'm really happy for you!" I say taking a sip of my tea.

Hearing all this just makes me even for happy for him and he could use all the help needed for his mixtape. We sat there talking and eating for almost an hour and a half talking about preparations for the mixtape, Japan tour and and mic drop dance rehearsals. It was a lot to take in but that's part of being the assistant manager of such a large growing kpop group.I think back on the days when BTS came to LA and trying really hard to promote their music and giving free concerts. That's how Hobi and I met. There were days when the boys rehearsed for hours non stop, and slept for less than 2 hours each day. It was tough at first but things began to progress. BTS became a growing fan base and started receiving a lot of recognition from many American artist and asking for future collaborations.

Hobi and I started off as great friends. He had no idea of how to talk to me. All he could do was smile and blush whenever I caught him looking at me. He eventually started talking to me more in the best English possible, although he would tell me how hard he wanted to communicate with me without looking ridiculous. We would hangout at the park, the beach and arcade. We talked a lot about our upbringing and our goals and dreams. Our first date and first kiss was at a cafe called Paris Baguette in Koreatown, LA in 2013. We talked about our favorite food, movies and family. He laughed when I said something wrong in Korean and would correct me. I laughed at him whenever he said the words "snakue" or "faceu" with that cute and naturally deep accent. It was never a dull moment with him. Back in South Korea, I would watch him dance everyday. His body flowed to the music, it was like watching a magic show filled with unexpected surprises. He was breath taking in every single way. One day while rehearsing to Boy Meets Evil, he fell to the ground from exhaustion and I ran towards him screaming and crying, hoping that he would be ok. I was so scared because he was neglecting his health even though he had told everyone including me that he was taking care of himself. I nursed him back to health after three weeks of intensive care. It wasn't until three weeks later that he proposed to me, during rehearsal, in front of the boys and the company. I almost couldn't believe it. We got married on July 1, 2014 on Jeju Island and lived a happy life ever since.

" I guess we should be heading back then."

"Aww I don't want to! I want to stay here all the day with you!" Hobi cries

"Now you want to slack off!?" I chuckle

"Yes!" Hobi giving a cheesy grin

"Sorry, honey! Anyways you said I should've stayed home so I guess I'll be going home then."

We paid for our meal and walk back to Big Hit. Once we arrived we entered the building and I receive a text message from Namjoon

"Y/N Hey! I need your help! Ummm I think accidentally broke the radio could you come fix it for me please? I have a cool picture of a cute crab I want to show you! XD And Bang PD wants to talk to us"

"Again!? Umm a picture of a crab? XD My gosh! Alright I'll come and fix it, Hobi and I just got back so I'll be there in a few minutes"

"Looks like I'll be here for a moment. I'll be in the office and then I'll be going home"

"I'm going to head to the studio. Text me when you get home!" Hobi replies

I take the elevator to the top floor. Once I made it to the top floor I receive a Snap from Hobi.

 Once I made it to the top floor I receive a Snap from Hobi

Face grew to a bright red. I love him so much. But I'm curious to know what PD wants to talk to us about.