Is Beauty Everything?(fluff and a little smut )

Hello everybody!!! I have to say my previous chapters I was an emotional wreck! I made some people upset but I couldn't help but to add the suspense. lol I hope you'll like this chapter. Also, since this is my first fanfic ever, I don't know how to write smut and I was so nervous typing this. So  please bare with me!  >_< Enjoy!

Warning: a little smut! 

(Y/N's POV)

I got home at around 6pm and quickly took of my sandals and plopped on the couch feeling as if I worked 12 plus hours. I was sort of relieved to be home after so much that has happened today. A lot of things happened to me today; I bumped into 20 plus people, watched the boys practice, went out to brunch with Hobi, getting the news about Alex coming to Korea to work with Hobi, Namjoon breaking the radio again and Tae giving me gifts out of nowhere. It was all overwhelming yet bittersweet. I needed to find a way to to relax and enjoy the house all to myself for once.

I got up from the couch and went to the bedroom to change into my PJs. After getting dressed I came back downstairs and went to the kitchen to make some hot tea to help me warm up. As I was preparing my tea and waiting for the water to boil, I grabbed a few snacks from the cabinet and placed them on the counter. I almost jumped for joy seeing the cabinet full because most of the time the boys were usually the ones who eat all the snacks and I now I finally get to have them all to myself. Whenever I come home the cabinets are empty so I'm left with half a box of Pocky sticks or candy that no one really wanted to touch. I yell at them about it sometimes but Hobi always manage to bring me a box of my favorite chocolate just in case I go on a rampage.

The water to my tea was already boiling and I grabbed one of my favorite tea cups and poured the water into it. I walk back into the living room and turned on the TV. There was nothing on so I felt sort of disappointed until I passed by an image of the boys on TV. My heart always races seeing them on TV knowing that they became a huge success.

I didn't always live with the boys until after getting married to Hobi. I stayed in a studio in Hongdae where most of the foreigners resided, from 2013-2015, but it was off and on since I often went on tours with the boys. I would sleepover every weekend with the boys and it was always fun being around them. It was hard living on my own in Korea sometimes because I hardly knew anyone. I commuted by train to Big Hit everyday because I didn't have a car and was saving up for one. It wasn't until one day I showed up to work and Hobi ran up to me and told me he had a surprise for me. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the back of the building and told me to close my eyes. When he told me to open them I dropped to the floor from shock.

"What is this!?"

"This is your new car! I know you've been working hard and saving money so I bought you this car. And it's the one you've always wanted!"-He jumps with excitement

"Thank you so much! You didn't have to!" streams of tears were running down my face and I hugged him so tightly I didn't want to let go.

I come back to reality when I felt my phone buzz, unlocked my phone only to see that I received a text from Hobi. I completely forgot I was suppose to text him when I got home.