I Missed You

Four painful months had passed and there was no calls or texts from Tae. I knew he was too busy working and getting prepared with tours but I was getting a little worried. I really wanted to see the boys because I still missed them, no matter how uncomfortable the situation with Hobi and I was. I still loved them and valued them as family...but I still couldn't bring myself to call them because I was still not over the last phones calls, unheard voice mails, and unread texts messages Hobi had sent me when I filed for divorce.

News went out that BTS were already in LA and it was about two weeks until BTS were to perform at The Staples Center. I had to prepare to sell more of BTS's new albums since we went out of stock, two weeks ago. It was Wednesday at 6pm and I was in the storage room, counting inventory, organizing boxes, posters, albums, buttons and other accessories when Amy comes in. 

"Hey Y/N. I noticed you haven't had a break all day. It's an hour before your shift ends. Why don't you take a lunch" She says, taking the clipboard from me.

"Sorry, Amy. It's still a bad habit of mine. I sometimes treat my job as a career rather than a minimum wage job so I get a little carried away" I chuckle and shrug

"Your ambition is really outstanding and is much appreciated here. I can see why Big Hit didn't want you to leave. But it was your choice." She says smiling at me

"Thank you Amy. I've only been here for four months and I already feel like I found my third home." I say to her, hugging her.

"You're most welcome Y/N. Did you get your tickets for their concert?"She asks

"No, not yet. But I will eventually" I say as we step out of the storage room.

"Well here you go!" She says handing me the ticket!

I gasp as she held the ticket in front of me "Amy! Y-Y-you did'n't have to! I can't take this!" I say slight pushing the ticket away from her

"Y/N you've been working so hard ever since you started. We all care and respect you and really admire your work ethic and how much you contribute to this company. So here! Take it!" She says putting the ticket in my hands.

"I don't know what to say. Thank you so much!....I guess I'll head to lunch then. See you later and thank you again!" I say as I leave the room and head down to the lounge. I take out my packed lunched from the fridge and sit down on the couch. The lounge was empty so it was only me, since it was only me and Amy left. I take a couple of bites of my lunch and a few sips of juice before I taking out my phone and unlocking it to check for any messages. There was still nothing from Tae. No voice mail, no calls..nothing. I felt my heart sink into the floor and I was thinking about the situation I had with Hobi. I didn't want it to happen again. I suddenly lost my appetite and put the rest of the food back in the counter and into the fridge. I sat back on the couch, thinking about Tae and wondering if he's ok. 

My lunch break needed and I clock back in and helped finished any remaining tasks before my shift ended. Amy had given me a week and a half break because she knew I worked for Big Hit and wanted me to see BTS before they had to go back to Korea. I insisted she didn't but she did it without a question and had already put it on the system. I clock out of my shift and told everyone that I would see them soon and to have a great week and went home.

I got home and kicked of my shoes and slouch my way up to my room. I went to the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth and got out to find my pajamas to wear. I hear the doorbell ring and I ran downstairs still in my today's outfit, to open it. I felt my whole body freeze the moment I saw a tall, dark haired Tae standing in front of me, smiling at me.

"Hey Y/N. Missed me?!" He says, arms spread out, waiting for me to give him a hug

I jump into his arms without hesitation, telling him how much I missed him.