Never Signed The Divorce Papers!?

I went upstairs to look for the picture frame that Hobi had given me last year on our wedding anniversary. I opened the walk in closet and opened the large box, that I still haven't opened since I moved here. I find a box cutter and tear away at the box until it finally opened. I take out the frame and read what it says

"I Jung Hoseok, promise to love you for all of our days. I didn't fall in love with you because of your inner and outer beauty but because of your heart and soul. Your imperfections, your dedication, and passion for what you do are what makes me love and appreciate you everyday. Each gift that you give me, will always be placed in my heart. No matter how angry, sad, upset or depressed I become I will always love you. Even if or when I hurt you, just know it's because no one can describe the pain I have to tell you how much I love you. You fell in front of me and I caught you but for me I fell for you because you caught my heart. Everything I do is because it's all for you"

Hot tears started flowing as I held onto the frame against my chest. I couldn't do this anymore. I was still in love with Hobi and willing to get him back, regardless of the last confrontation with Alex. I was willing to forgive Hobi and try to work things out so that we can work on perhaps getting married again. Every time a memory of him came up, my heart ached more and more each day. I didn't want to divorce Hobi, I wanted to divorce the stranger he became. I can't marry Taehyung because my heart still belonged to Hobi. I quickly get out of the closet and looked through my purse to find my phone. I sigh in relieve as I grab my phone and turn it on, but because my phone didn't charge at all last night, I couldn't call Tae. I put my phone on the charger and sit at the edge of the bed, tapping my right foot vigorously as I waited.

Every minute felt painfully slow. I walked downstairs to grab something eat and drink to calm my nerves. Each gulp of juice felt like I was swallowing a rock and every bite of this apple felt like I was about to break my jaw. I paced the apartment back and forth, hoping and praying that I'll get to Taehyung in time. 

About an hour and a half had passed and I head upstairs to check on my phone. I was feeling rather relieved to see my phone fully charged and unlocked it. I froze at the 15 missed calls from an unknown number and five voice mails. I scratch the back of my head and call the number, hearing the phone dialing and then suddenly clicking.

"Y/N!! Is that you!" A man with a deep voice shouts

"Y-Yes this is Y/N! Can I asked who called me la-

"It's me, Namjoon!" He says loudly against the phone

"Namjoon-ah!! Oh my god it was you calling me the whole time!" I saying half crying and half yelling as I sink on the phone, laying my head against the bed.

"Tae had left his phone unlocked while we were in the hotel room. I looked at it and saw your name on the contacts and that's how I got it. I tried calling you earlier but I we already had to go to dinner with a few guests. When I went to check where Taehyung was, he was gone. We've been calling you for the past five months noona! We've been calling you since you left!" He says in a worried tone

"You have? B-b-but why?" I say choking on my tears that now started dropping down my face

"We were shouting out for your name as you existed the party but you were already gone! PD tried calling you, Soonmin, the staff tried, even Hoseok, noona!" 

"What? Everyone? Hobi called too?" I say in shock

"Yes, Y/N! Hoseok has been calling you every single day wondering where you are so that he can tell you what he's been trying to tell you! He tried calling your parents but they didn't know where you were and he called his and they didn't know either. He's been crying and begging for you to come back to him. He's been so depressed that he can't dance right or even taking proper care of himself. He still loves you, YN!" He says desperately.