Visiting Hobi Part 3

It's been at least 25 minutes sitting on this floor to the point when I almost forgot that I had to get Hobi out of the studio. It was always hard leaving the members after seeing them rehearse. I could sit here and watch them all that but unfortunately there's no such thing. After watching the boys practice, I grabbed my things and said goodbyes.

"Aww Y/N Don't leave!" Jimin cries, as he falls on the floor from exhaustion.

"Jimin, please don't pass out on this floor again. Sorry, I have to check on Hobi. Anyways we all live in the same house so don't cry."

"Let me be your husband for the day! It's free of charge!" Taehyung smirks and laughs

"Aww that's so sweet of you. But I can't have two husbands, right? I'll see you all later". As I walk out the door and walk down the hall leading to the studio.

I can hear beats as I approach the door but didn't come up with a plan on how to surprise him. Things were goign pretty well until I realize that I didn't come up with a way to approach him without running and screaming like a kid who have seen a ghost. I slowly opened the door and see Hobi sitting on the chair writing lyrics on his notebook. He looked do adorable but intense at the same time, I almost didn't want to disrupt him. I slowly walked towards him and cover his eyes while trying to hold in my laughter.

"Oh!- Hobi jumps

"Sweety it's me!"

"Oh! Honey! You look so pretty today! Well you've always been beautiful. Wait! You're here! Whay are you here!?" He says grabbing me by the shoulder, shaking me back and forth like a rag doll "You should be at home!" he yells

"Hobi stop shaking me! I'm getting a headache!" 

"Ah! I'm sorry! It's just that you surprised me just now. You should be at home and away from work for once. I've told you many times not to surprise me Y/N!" He says, letting me go, giving me a slight peck on the cheek, before getting back to his seat.

Thanks sweetheart. I know, I just wanted to surprise you and I felt kind of lonely being in the house. I heard you've been working since 5:00 am and haven't taken a break. You need a break!

"No, no. I'm ok! I'll eat later"Suddenly I heard loud growls coming from his stomach and he looks up at me almost with regret and pitty.

"Tsk Tsk. You see! You're too busy worried about me being here when you should be worried about food. Lets go to cafe bene and have brunch."

Ok! Let me finish this and we'll go!" His eyes glued to the screen, mouthing some of the lyrics he was reading.

I tug at his arms and pull him off the chair. "No honey! Lets go now or else you'll be in the studio for another ten hours and you'll end up starving to death!" I chuckle

"Alright. Let me change into something else first."

"Yes you need to. You being in this studio is making you sweat like you're in a sauna and it's like 69 degrees today. It's a bit cool today." I say fanning him with a piece of paper I took out from my purse.

"Oh my favorite number!" He winks and I playfully hit him on the shoulder.

"Oh my god just stop and get out of those sweaty clothes before I change my mind!"

"But you like your husband sweaty." He says with a wink, kisses me on the cheek and heads to the bathroom. After five minutes, he comes out and we walk, hand in hand, for ten minutes and arrive to cafe bene. I can't wait to sit down and have some quality time with my husband, however, I just still can't shake off that feeling I had in the practice room.