I Need You (Smut)

Warning: Smut ahead. As I said before, it's my first smut fanfic so please bare with me!

After getting of the phone my body was already weak and shaking that it was hard for me to even concentrate or remember what I was about to do. I walk into the kitchen and grab some ingredients for tonight's dinner; steam eggs with bulgogi, kimbap, rice and kimchi. It was almost 8 pm so I wanted to have everything done before the boys get home. It's always fun cooking for them because they can eat anything and they're not too picky. 

It was ten minutes to 8 and I finished making dinner so I set the table in the living room and placed the food on on the table. Five minutes later I hear Jin's voice hurrying Namjoon to unlock the door. The door opens and the the boys rush into the house and I'm greeted with hugs.

"Hey! I'm glad you're all home. Dinner is on the table but save me some this time!" I say as we all enter the living room taking a seat I sit next Hobi on the floor.

"It smells really good noona! Good job as always." Namjoon smiles at me, fixing himself up before sitting down as well.

"Thank you Namjoon! If it wasn't for Jin I wouldn't know how to cook Korean food" I say smiling at Jin.

"You outdid yourself jagiya. It's all very delicious" Hobi kisses me on the cheek

"Thank you Hobi! How was practice?"

"It was great. We're pretty exhausted but we always pull through"

"Are you excited to meet Alex and for Jhope's mixtape?" Jungkook asks, taking a bite of the food.

"Of course I am. I'm a little nervous meeting her but I know we'll work greatly together. I have a feeling that the spotlight will finally go to him. I'll be there every step of the way" I lovingly hug Hobi

We sat there eating and making jokes about food and who couldn't cook for about ten minutes straight. It was usually like this only sometimes it would turn into a heated debate about who cooks the best. However, only one person was left out of this chaotic conversation;Tae. I couldn't help that Tae had been quiet the whole time and was really worried about him.

"Tae, are you alright?" I asked in a worried tone

"No. I'm fine noona! I just love the food so much that I can't speak. You're food always makes me go silent" He  laughs and smiles at me.

"Oh I see! I'm glad you loved the food."

"I'm really glad you visited noona. It made my day. I wish I could make you food everyday" Tae says with a huge grin.

"How about one day we both can cook for her!"Hobi flashes a huge smile at Tae

"No! It's....it's fine!' Tae 's eyes grew dark and yells in an angry tone. The room goes quiet and painfully awkward for a couple of seconds. "I think. I'm full now...I'm going to my room. Thanks for the meal noona" Tae gets up grabs his plate and goes to the kitchen and then goes upstairs to his room.

"I hope he's OK" Jungkook's eyes widen from shock and confusion

"I think he's just tired and plus exhausted all the time. He puts too much stress on himself. I'll go and check on him later. Let's no kill the mood!- Jin says with excitement. 

After eating for another 15 minutes we continued to watch tv and having conversations.

"Thanks again noona for the meal. I wish Tae didn't leave the table so early"- said Jimin

"I know it was really sweet and thoughtful Tae! There's still food left so everyone take as much as you li- I gasps and my eyes became wide, as I felt Hobi's hand rub my thigh.