Meeting Alex.

The day finally arrives and my body and mind are a complete mess. I had a hard time sleeping the night before because of the excitement and how anxious I wanted to meet Alex. I woke up early and had everything in terms of clothes, and lunch prepped for the week. The boys already left this morning so I had enough time to spare before going to work at 12 pm today.

I went downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed some banana milk, chocolate coated crackers and went to the living room to watch some TV. I was playing with my phone, scrolling through my social media and looked at the recent tweet that Alex sent to me.

"Hey Y/N! I'm really looking forward to working with with Jhope and the boys for a while! I'm so excited to finally be meeting you and PD today!"

"Hey Alex! I'm looking forward as well! Don't worry, you'll feel right at home! See you this afternoon!"

I set my mind back on the tv and a few seconds later I get a text from Hobi.

"Hey honey! Remember don't be nervous! If it makes you feel better I slipped on my butt in front of the boys while practicing! Lol! Love you! See you soon!"

It was thirty minutes before I had to leave for work so I get my work purse, cellphone and keys, locked the door, get into my car and drove. I arrived and parked my car in the building's parking lot and entered the building. I said my good mornings to the workers and security guards in the lobby and pressed the button to the elevator. I entered the elevator and go up to to PD's office where I'm told to meet everyone before I go to mine to start work.

I knocked on PD's door and I hear PD telling me to come in. I walked into his huge office and I'm met with a huge smile and welcome greeting.

"Ah Y/N! Good morning! I hope you're doing well today. Of course you may know, this is Alex!" 

"Hello Y/N. Nice to meet you! It's really great to meet you! I can see we'll all work well with one another. I met the boys. They're are very talented on screen and in person. I met Jhope and he cannot stop talking about you. You're very lucky!"

"Nice to meet you too Alex! I look forward to working and spending time with you as well. Thank you so much. He can sometimes go overboard but he can't help it sometimes." I laugh nervously.

"Before I let you go to work Y/N shi I would like for you to show Alex around, help her get acquainted with the other employees and show her where things are."

"Understood, PD nim." I nod with a smile

"I'll be in the office if you need me. I have a lot of emails and inquires to tend to" PD smiles at both of us and we leave the office. I showed her where the break rooms were located and the buildings cafeteria to get fresh cooked meals for free. Her energetic and friendly personality filled the entire building and it was kind of hard to keep up with here at times. But I'm used to it since I live with a whole bunch of energetic boys and practically married to one. I was about to enter Soomin's office when she suddenly came out and almost dropped her cup of coffee. 

"Soonmin I'm sorry! I can get you another one!" I say out of shock and embarrassment

"Are you sure, Y/N? You don't need to do any nice things for me, unless you get me tickets to see Monsta X! Oh is this Alex?" She says, peering over at my shoulder.

"Nice to met you Soomin! I'm going to be working here for a little while. Y/N was just showing me around"

"Oh I see. I love your hair. It's so light and high volume. What products do you use!?" Soonmin asks with enthusiasm

They immediately clicked in a matter of seconds. It felt great seeing Alex get along with everyone, I honestly felt relieved, like all the worries were suddenly lifted off my chest. I interrupt their conversation to continue the tour of the building.

"Sorry to interrupt. Alex, would you like to see the boys for a bit before you start working with Hobi today?"

"Sure! Nice to meet you Soomin!" As I was about to start walking Alex wraps her arm around  mine and we walked to the elevator and down to the dance studio. We walked towards the door to the dance studio and the sound of music playing echoes the hall. We opened the door and walked in to see Namjoon, Hobi and Jimin in the middle of dancing to DNA, while the rest were sitting down on the floor. Yoongi and Jungkook stared at them with their mouths open but couldn't tell if it was out of bordem, fatigue or astonishment. Jin laying on the floor with his head on Tae's lap, eyes closed, and Tae was jotting something down in his notebook. 

"Hey! I see you all are working really hard" I yell tying to get their attention while holding in my laughter.

"Yeah we really are. Sitting here and staring at them, looking stupid takes a lot of hard work" Yoongi says and laughs at his own joke.

"Says the guy who couldn't handle having Tae rapping his verse in Cypher 3 and had to take over!" Jin yells across the room.

Alex, the boys and I let out a huge laugh and Yoongi turns around to look at Jin and gave him a face of betrayal and utter annoyance. 

Hobi looks my way, stops dancing and runs towards me, picks me up and spins me around and peppers me with a million kisses. 

"Honey, I'm so happy you're here! I see you've already met Alex" Hobi says while holding my waist

"Yes. I'm just showing her around before I start work"

"I like the dance move you just did. How do you do it!?" Alex asks with pure interest and excitement

"Oh, it's kind of difficult. I usually get the steps in just a few minutes but this one took me about 30 minutes to get it. I'd be more than happy to show you!"

They both walked to the center of the studio and I stood there smiling, watching Hobi demonstrate his dance moves. Alex caught on to it pretty quickly ad was a natural. I was impressed. Hobi smiles back at me and I gave him a warm smile and blew a kiss before leaving the studio. Before I grab the doorknob I heard my name being called and I look back to see Tae running to me. 

"Noona I know you're about to go but I just want to tell you...umm..ughh" He pauses for a moment and scratches his head nervously but no words came out.

"I just wanted to say...umm...have a good day and we should catch up on things." Tae's smile grew wide as his face grew to a blushing and bright red, and I hugged him.

"Yeah sure, I would love to! It's been a while, we should catch up on the latest anime! And thank you so much. You always shower me with compliments, your future girlfriend or wife will be so lucky to have you! I'll see you later and if you need help with dance rehearsal, Alex is always here to help" I wink at Tae and exit the dance studio.

(Narrator)

Tae stands there for a moment and sighs before walking back to where he sat and puts his head back against the wall. Tae pulls out the note he had put in his pocket from earlier and stares at it.

In that note it read, 

"You are the light that glows when my days grow dark. Your kindness and  beauty are so perfect it strengthens my heart. Your laughter fills the room it's sweeter than candy, you have all the good qualities of a good wife, there's just too many. I love you then and love you now, till the end of time, I think about you everyday in hopes that you'd become mine. I wish for everlasting happiness and hope it is with me, but you fell in love with someone else, that person should've been me" 

 Namjoon stares back at Tae through the mirror in front of him. His suspicions about Tae's behavior were finally making sense. Taehyung has feelings for Y/N.