I Don't Care...I'm Getting My Wife Back!

This gif Of Jhope has to be one of my favorite gifs in the world!!!! I love this gorgeous, talented man!!!! My bias!!! <3

Warning: Anger, Betrayal, Sadness, Crying!

Hoseok's POV (Past Continued)

Not even an hour had passed and I still tossed and turned on the bed. It was the middle of summer,t he room was warm and the black wife beater that barley covered my shoulders, made it feel like it was as cold as a winter day in South Korea.There was no warmth laying on this very bed. There was not but the sound of Yoongi's light snores, cars passing by on the streets below me outside the window, and the light wind the blew in and out of the windows. The bright lights from the stars that sparkled in the night sky hide the pain and anguish that swelled in my heart.

There was no joy laying on this very bed. My body still ached from tossing and turning once again in the bed and couldn't bear to to stay in this bed, so I got up from the bed and went to the window. I pulled out a chair that was near me, from the desk, and sat on it till I was adjusted in a slight comfortable position. I started blankly at the stars that shined before me. Each and every star reminded me of the nights Y/N and I spent together. How we used to go out on late night walks in the park, go to late night dinners and staying in the house watching comedy shows and movies on dark and rainy days in LA and Seoul. 

There was never a day when I haven't stopped thinking about her. Sometimes when I was in the studio with the members as they worked on new choreography or helping Yoongi and Namjoon on their music, I always had my face glued to the portrait of Y/N on our wedding day and the wedding ring, that I still have on my fingers till this very night. She was the air to my lungs, my backbone, the best friend I needed when I was at my worst, she was the sweet smell of honeysuckle that bloomed every Spring. Every second when I think about Y/N not being near me, I can feel my heart dividing into two and I needed her to to stitch it back I needed my wife back.

As I continued to look out the window there were three loud bangs on the door, making Yoongi jump up from the bed and me jumping to my feet.

"Ya! Hoseok, it's Namjoon!! Open the door! There's something I need to tell you!" Namjoon yells through the door as he continued to bang on the door.

Yoongi gets up from the bed, rubbing his lower back like an elderly man "Damn, it hasn't even been two hours and he's already breaking shit" He mumbles as he turns on the lights and opens the door.

Namjoon quickly passes Yoongi, panting and sweating, as he runs up to me and eventually hovers down to catch his breathe "Hoseok, I think I know how I can find noona!" He says, still panting.

"W-w-what! How!!?" I gasp out loud

He takes out a phone, unlocks it and shows it to me "This is the reason why he came to vacation in LA a few months ago"

I take the phone from him getting a closer look. For a moment I thought I was going blind until I read jagiya's name for then third time. I dropped the phone and stumbled back on the chair a little, but I regained balance by holding on to the dresser near me "I can't believe it! It's her! Taehyung was with her the whole time!? What the hell is he doing?!" I say, pulling my hair in frustration.

Namjoon sits down on my bed, cautiously eyeing me "Hyung, listen to me please.....Taehyung has been hiding his feelings for Y/N from you. He even admitted to me that he was in love with her but I told him not to interfere with the situation you and noona were going through" Just as he about to say something else I cut him off.

"He's in love with my wife!!!? When!? For how long!!?" I yell my body facing Namjoon

Namjoon sighs deeply, rubbing the bridge of his nose, trying to keep from getting more frustrated "He's been in love with her since our debut. He's been hurting ever since the girl he had hoped to spend the rest of his life with, broken his heart. You already know he was still going through it but...I guess he saw something in noona that reminded him of her and started developing feelings for her. There was a lot he had said to me about how he felt about you but he still doesn't know what he's doing! He's still so oblivious by what hes been doing to not only you but noona that he doesn't realize he's hurting himself." 

Suddenly there were knocks on the door again "Hoseok, it's me PD!!" PD yells through the door.

Yoongi, who was now completely awake gets up and opens the door, revealing not just PD but the rest of the members and Soonmin, and lets them in. They all rush in, with worried expressions on all of their faces as they sat down on both mine and Yoongi bed, while Soonmin took a seat at the desk. 

"Namjoon came running to my room saying that he had found Y/N's number on Taehyung's phone. He already told me what happened and all I know is that you and Y/N have to talk..but we don't know if she'll call back" He says, as he rubs that back of his head.

My eyes began to fill with hot painful tears as I'm hearing this. I couldn't believe Taehyung would do this to me.

"Hoseok...here's something that Y/N has told me before she came to the party...she said she still loved you and never wanted to leave Big Hit....but she was so afraid of what you became because she felt that Alex had changed you. She didn't want to go on with it at all but she felt the need to get rid of the new you. I tried to stop her when she came into the party to tell her the real reason why you were acting the way you were..but it was too late" She say, wiping the tears of her face.

"Jin was right about that chicken logic. And no I'm being serious this time!" Yoongi says as he's about to take cover from Jin's slap. "You hurt her to prove your love to her, but she was so hurt because she didn't know why you were doing it.

"Hyung...I don't think she realizes that she's been having an unwanted affair with Taehyung while you're still married...she doesn't realize that Taehyung is using his pain to make your wife fall for him." 

"All I wanted was to prove my love to her by that promise I gave her on our anniversary last year! I don't care if she has cheated because I know she was vulnerable!! I'll forgive her because I love her!! She's still my wife! I'm the one who should be sorry! I'm the one who should be fighting to get her back! Not him....Even though Tae has done one of the most hurtful things to me...I'll still forgive him because he's still so damn naive about love....he is still  like my younger brother! Me and Taehyung been through a lot together to put all of us to where we are and I won't let such a harsh thing such a this get in the way of our relationship and success! We will always be family, and I'm getting my wife back!" I yell with hot steamy tears rolling down my face, clenching my fists until they turned red.

PD-nim gets up from the bed, walking towards me, putting his arm over my shoulder "It takes a lot of heart to say what you have said, Hoseok. I myself had tried to reason with Y/N but love and pain blinded her before she could even process anything I've said to her...It's getting late and we have to be at rehearsal early morning. Let's hope she calls back so we can find her and finally have you two talk" PD says as he starts heading to the door.

Everyone in the room starts to get off from both beds, each patting me on the shoulder, giving my light hugs, before they went off to their rooms. Before I get int he bed, Yoongi walks up to me, tapping me on the shoulder, making me turn around to face him. "For someone who's been through a lot of hardships but still manages to forgive and put a smile on your face, I've always admired your strength" He says as sleep begin to take over. I managed to put on a smile before he turns off the light and heads to bed. I get in the bed as well, taking out the small frame that my wife had given to me, out of the drawer, holding it tightly against my chest.

"No matter how much hurt we've given each other...how much pain Taehyung had caused...I'll still forgive him...I still love you jagi and always will and I'm getting you back.