I'm Not Jealous

Y/N's POV

I couldn't really think of anything when I saw was Tae and Namjoon standing in the middle of the hall, I could just feel the tension just by the look on their faces. I had a feeling something was wrong which made me feel a little uneasy. I usually don't see the boys get into too many arguments, only if it's about getting ready for their comeback shows or just complaining about food. But this time it was something more serious. In my mind I hoped Namjoon didn't bring up the conversation we had earlier, even though I knew in my heart that he would never do such a thing as bringing up a private conversation.

When we approached them I could see Tae's eyes were slightly puffy and red, and I wanted to go up to him and hug him. I was still holding Hobi's hand and he noticed how nervous I was getting. I was basically squeezing the life out of his hands; I'm surprised he didn't flinch in pain. He gently pat my hand, and looked at me, mouthing "Everything is going to be OK". I began to relax a little. I was about to say something but all of a sudden Tae took off in a matter of seconds. Hobi yells for him but he didn't turn back or respond. We were left in total silence for a few painful seconds until Alex comes out of the cafeteria down the hall and walks quickly to us, with a concerned look on her face.

"What's going on? Did something happen?"

'No, everything is ok. We had a little confrontation earlier but it's cool now. No worries." Namjoon replies with a slight smile, nervously scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh. Umm. Ok. I'm glad it worked out then. I guess I should head downstairs for rehearsal then" she shrugs and walks towards the elevator.

"Wait! We were just heading downstairs so I think we should all go together then" I said

"Cool! Lets go"

We walked to the elevator and got in. It was quiet. Too quiet. I could feel the tension lingering from Namjoon and it clouded my mind with all possible questions and curiosity as to what really made Tae upset. It worries me. I worry about everyone. But it's best that I didn't bring it up and maybe I'm just a paranoid noona who worries too much. I close my eyes and took mental deep breathes in and out until I felt better. The silence continued to linger until Alex hops up and grabs Hobi's arm and holds is hand, while I was still holding on to his other hand. 

"The choreo for Mic Drop is going great isn't it? You boys have been doing a great job for the past couple of weeks, especially you Hobi. I think you're all ready  to perform for your comeback stage tomorrow!"

"Thanks Alex! You're doing a great job as well." Namjoon replies, peeking down at Hobi and Alex hands and then looks at me.

"I really look forward for everyone to see our performance!" Hobi says happily, without realizing what was happening.

There was this feeling growing in my gut. That feeling when someone punches you in the gut and the air gets sucked right out of you. The feeling of getting your heart ripped. It felt like my heart was about to jump right out of my chest seeing Alex all of a sudden grabbing and holding Hobi's hand as if he was not taken. I didn't want to cause a scene by overrating. I had to be professional at all times no matter how uncomfortable the situation could be. So I just stayed silent throughout the elevator ride.

We reach our floor and walked down the hall and entered the dance studio. The boys were sitting down on the floor eyes glued to thier phones, faces filled with confusion and worry. I looked around but there was no sign of Tae. Yoongi looks up at us, gets up and runs up to Namjoon.

"Tae just walked in and grabbed his stuff and left without a word. When we stepped out to catch up to him he was gone. It looked like he was crying."