Visiting Hobi Part 2

I can hear the loud music coming from the practice room. It was so loud that my ear drums could pop at any moment.  As I was about the grab the door knob, I felt a pair of hands cover my eyes. 

"Guess who!?"

"Ummm Jimin I know it's you, pabo!" I laugh

"Ya! How did you know it was me noona!" Jimin whines, sounding defeated.

"Because you have the smallest hands out of the boys!

" I do not!" 

"Yes you do but yours are just as precious." I say, pinching him in the cheek.

"Aww don't say that noona! I'm surprised you're here. I thought you were going to stay home today. You should be relaxing."

"I felt kind of lonely in the house, so I thought I would visit and watch you guys practice and visit Hobi. Anyway, how is practice going?" I smile

"It's going well. I was in the middle of eating a snack until I saw you."

"I'm glad you're eating well.  I was worried because you were really pushing yourself for the past four months on this harsh diet of yours. Let's go in and check on them then"

We walked into the practice room only to be met with an even louder noise coming from the huge speakers all across the room. DNA was playing so loudly that the members barley noticed that I was yelling out their names.  It wasn't until Jungkook had turned his head and stopped what he was doing and then Jin stopped stopped as well and made a quick run towards us.

"Y/N noona! You're here! Yaayyy! Yoongi and Namjoon ate all the Ttteoboki! Can you buy some for us please!?" Jin pleads, not even giving me a simple hello or how are you gesture.

"Ya! No we didn't! Yoongi yells as Namjoon gets up from the floor to hit Yoongi in the back, which caused Yoongi to cry out in pain. 

"I just walked in here and the first thing I get is "Can you buy more ttoekboki!" Could I get a hello first? I laguh

"Sorry noona! We were just super hungry from practice. It's nice seeing you here today... on your day off.  Wait why are you here! Nevermind! Come stay and watch us practice!"Jin says

"That's why I'm here silly. And I'm here to check on Hobi too". I take a quick glance at Taehyung, who was occupied with the music playing in his ears. "Hey Taehyung!"

Taehyung stops dancing and smiles when he hears me call his name and takes the plug out of his ears.

"Hi noona! I'm glad to see you're here. You look beautiful today."

"Aww thank you Tae, you always give me compliments. You look great too, even though your covered in sweat", I laugh.

"Y/N Hobi is still in the studio. We've been trying to get him out of there but he won't budge. I think after watching our DNA practice, you should check on him, he's being stubborn as always, Namjoon replies.

"Ne, I will do that!"

I sat down in the corner of the practice room, took out my phone and started recording the rehearsals. Whenever I had a break I would go downstairs to watch the members rehears, not only to make sure that they knew what they were doing but because I was always fascinated by how they move to the music. It was like having a free show but only on the job and solely for the job watching the boys dance until the song was over. As I sat there I couldn't help but feel a chill go through my body. I sensed that someone was constantly watching at me in the studio, not in a creepy way but feeling like someone is trying to protect me. It's been like this almost everyday but it's become an everyday thing so I'm not too worried, although I would tell myself to just be somewhat aware and mindful about it.  All I can do is enjoy the moment I'm having now but the sensation still lingered.