I Will Never Stop Loving Noona

Tae's POV

I can remember my childhood so well. I was carefree, full of life and full of love. I was a happy child who wanted to cherish and loved the world. In my world there was nothing but love and kindness and I wanted to show it to the world because of my grandmother.

My halmeoni pretty much raised me while my parents were busy working to take keep a roof over our heads. She was sweet and kind. She fed me all kinds of delicious foods, read all kinds of stories to me, took me to the park whenever I wanted to see the flowers bloom. She taught me how to be kind to one another no matter how ugly the person can be. 

When I was growing up kids used to pick on me for always being kind. I'd share my food with people, let people go in front of me whenever the teachers passed out snacks during snack time, I even tie people's shoes without giving a single thought. I was in my third year of high school and one day a new girl, by the name of Min Jisu, was introduced to the class. She wore a pretty skirt that matched her blouse and her hair was short. The teacher told her to seat at a seat next to me. She made her way to her seat and I got up and held out her seat for her. She looked at me confused and was hesitant to sit down.

"Please sit down. Don't worry, I won't bite" I chcuckle

She nervously giggles and sit down and fixes herself in the seat. She took out a notebook that was decorated with pictures of Jeju Island and flowers. 

"Wow! You're notebook is beautiful! I like Jeju Island. It's where my grandmother takes me every year." My eyes widen with surprise as I lean closer.

"Jinjja? My family and I go every year too!" She smiles at me

"Daebak! Small world isn't it? I'm Kim Taehyung. Nice to meet you" I bow to her

"Nice to meet you. You're the first person to offer such kindness to me."

"Is see. I'm the kindness person at this school so feel free to talk to me." I grin at her and she laughs.

Class was over after 45 minutes and it's was time for lunch. I gathered my things before stopping to talk to Jisu.

"You want to walk to the cafeteria together? The school is a bit huge so you can eaily get lost finding the cafeteria."

"Oh..well..that'll be nice..Thank you" She stutters nervously

"Great. I can help you by caring your things to the locker." 

"Ummm, are you sure? I mean you don't have to"

"I know I don't. I just want to because I want to and you're new" I smirk

"Ok..thank you then" She gets up from her seat and we head to the lockers. Her locker was decorated with pictures and souvenirs of Jeju Island. I was fascinated by her taste in nature.

"You're locker is amazing. You have all kinds of beautiful pictures of Jeju." I say with my mouth open with surprise.

"I know" She says, her face blushing red."It's amazing isn't it? Does your locker have pictures of Jeju as well?"

"Umm not really. I never owned a camera so I don't have any. I keep the pictures in my head " I say, pointing at my head.

"Hmm, perhaps you have photogenic memory?" She chuckles

"You can say that" I smile back at her "Shall we go to the cafeteria then?" I say, motioning her to the hall. She nods in reply and we walked the halls and downstairs to the cafeteria. Once we got there we stood in line to get our plate of food. Once we got our plates fills with food we find a table near the window and sat down.