Will You Be My Wife Again?

Warning:Sadness, Guilt, Forgiveness, Anger, Betrayal,Anguish, Crying

It's the moment you've all been waiting for...but the drama still continues in the next chapter! Be prepared to cry in this chapter and the next one! Happy reading!!!

Y/N's POV(Present)

I paced the room back and forth, anxiously waiting for Nanjoon and Soonmin to show up. Each minute was killing me the more I waited. My heart was beating out of my chest, my thoughts of Hobi kept running through me head. Thoughts of me and Taehyung made me feel guilty and stupid for actually believing in his lies. I was afraid to tell Hobi about me and Tae, I was afraid he'll never forgive me, I was afraid it will bring a sudden downfall of bts. Hobi and I kept quiet about our marriage from the public due to fear of losing fans and that was something that came into my mind if it escalated.

I heard the door ring and I quickly ran to open it. It was Namjoon and Soonmin, standing half teary eyed and I immediately jump into Namjoons arms, happy to see him. Telling by his tight embrace I could tell he missed me and I let go and quickly jump into Soonmin's arms, tightening the embrace.

"Y/N shi we've missed you so much! We were all wondering where you were!" She cries. I then let go, looking at both of them, still couldn't believe I was seeing them again

"I know and I'm so sorry for leaving you all and not contacting you at all. I was so hurt by everything that I wanted to put everything away." I sob, wiping away the tears that fell of my cheek.

"We forgive you Y/N shi! But what about Taehyung? He's probably there by now. We left before he could probably arrive!" Soonmin asks Namjoon

"Wait...I'm still so confused. Tae showed me a picture of the signed divorce papers. How is it that Hobi shredded them on that same day I left if Tae showed me he did?"

"That's something Tae has to tell you. But all that matters is you and Hoseok talk to each other...He desperately needs you noona" Namjoon says as he cups my face. 

"Namjoon...I'm so scared...what will he say?" I say as he lets my face go and he sighs

"Noona...you shouldn't fear the love of your life...Come on we have to go"

I get my purse, my old and new phone and keys, and lock the door. We get into Soonmin's car and we drive 15 minutes to the Staples Center. Throughout the whole ride I felt nothing but my heart twisting into knots. I wanted to see him so badly I almost couldn't breathe. 

My heart start to sink even more once we arrived to the Staples Center,it was still early in the morning and the street was still very empty. We get out of the car and start walking to the entrance of the Staples Center, with my hands holding on to Soonmin's and Namjoon's tightly. We took the elevator and went down to the platform and got out moments later. My hands continued to sweat and shake but Namjoon and Soonmin continued to hold my hands until walked through the pathway to wear the stage was. I look at the stage to heat and see Hobi trying to get a hold of Taehyung but he kept pushing himself away.

"Let go of me hyung!!"

"Tae! You need to calm down so I can talk to you!" Hobi says to him, trying to lower his voice

"I can't!...I just can't!" Tae yells back

"I know what you did, Tae! I know you've been with Y/N!"

"H-h-how..did you know!?" Tae gasp

"Because you left your phone at the hotel and it was unlocked. Namjoon found it and saw Y/N's name and texts on it....How could you do this to me?" Hobi sighs, staring at Tae for answers