5• Self Love

Emerald's POV

After I got all the tea about Kai's 8th floor boo we jumped right in to my couch chronicles.

"Girl I don't know how you do it. With all that man sitting downstairs." She laugh sipping her lemonade.

"Girl my business gets handled." I chewed a fork full of salad when I got a text.

Sloaney😛: ya man is gone.
E: definitely not my "man" but alrighty.

He sent back a few laughing emojis.

"Looks like im not the only one getting messages." I noticed Kai fanning herself looking at her phone.

"Girl we have got to cut this short. I gotta get to the 8th floor." I laughed at how frantically she waved the waiter down. We boxed our food up but still sat down for a bit.

"I hope Mr. 8th floor is going to be ready to meet me soon." I gave her a side eye.

"Are you kidding? I had to steal your phone and find Sloaney's number." She drug out his name.

"True that." I just shook my head and smiled.

"Girl if I don't get out of here soon I'm going to flood this place." She mention as she looked at her forever buzzing phone.

It was around 8 a great time to make my way home but a part of me didn't want to. After hugging Kai good night I sat in his car weighing my options. I hadn't talked to my sisters since the party and had no intention on replaying the events of the last 7 weeks again so I started the car.

It took me 3 minutes to end up back in his drive way. When I got back in the house I noticed my keys on the kitchen counter. While placing his keys on the counter I realized that it was too quiet on the first floor. I put my leftovers away before making my way upstairs. I was stopped in my tracks when moans echoed from the basement stairs. I started there for a while before creeping down the steps. Before I hit the bottom it was to my surprise that the moans came from the tv. Sloane had no clue I was standing behind him. His eyes closed as he stroked himself. He was fully at attention and didn't have a care in the world. I thought about giving him a hand but as he slowly ran his hand up and down his shaft I was more turned on than ever. Somehow I was able to head upstairs to the bedroom with out disturbing him.

I was able to breath knowing some random girl wasn't downstairs sucking him off and he handled his frustration the same way I did. My clit still throbbing I decided to go to work on myself. I sat again the head board after stripping down using the sight of him to help me reach my climax. Speeding up with every rotation a layer of stress fell off. Biting my lip I got closer and closer and inserted my fingers. Going in and out of myself I heard movement and didn't stop. Pressure built up as I began to flow on his beautiful silk sheets. I opened my eyes looking down watching myself continuing to rub my clit through the orgasm getting every drop of pleasure.

"Damn" my eyes met Sloane's who was sitting in the dresser directly in front of me.

"That shit was better than I just imagined. You are a nasty one aren't you?" He slid off the dresser and came to the end of the bed.

"You know you not really a good at creeping around." One of these I hoped he would catch me. I covered myself with the flat sheet.

"You probably thought you was gonna catch me fucking some random but ha ha." He let out a fake laugh before tugging at the flat sheet.

"Self love is the best love Emerald. Just make sure you close the vents at night before you... you know." He smiled before in to his guest bathroom. The water turned in and he came back.