12• The Past

Sloane POV

This time there was no thinking. One sudden movement and some how I was in that pussy as she leaned over the desk. When I told her I was going to "bend her over my knee" if she kept playing I didn't know she was gone bust it open. The way she started throwing that ass I'm almost positive that she wants me to sleep inside her. As great as not pulling out sounded we were still "friends".

"That's right E take that shit." Watching her focus on her pleasure made me more and more attached. The way she bit her bottom lip as she pushed herself on to me was more than I needed to get my rocks of.

"Mmmm" she moaned I grabbed her waist slowly stroking her shit.

"Shit Sloane." It gets her every time.  She let go of the desk letting me take control. All of that said she was talking earlier didn't even matter. I told her I had something for her.

"Move your hands when I'm fucking this pussy." She reached back trying to get me to take some out. It was to early to claim her.

"What was all that shit you were talking earlier?" That smart ass mouth of her's was sealed. When her left leg started shaking I knew she was at her peak. Even though she was coming she still managed to make sure ya boy was good. I felt myself slightly releasing in to her. This was a completely different E than I knew. The only thing I could think about was how god she felt fucking me back. I had heard a story or two but this was completely different. She shook me to my knees with just a kiss but now my mind is blown.

"Don't move." She commanded as I wants deeper. He had me feeling like a little bitch.

"E I gotta..." When someone knocked on the door the first time I knew as good as she was I was still at a place if business. I pulled out of her even though it may have been to late.

She stood up still giving he a hand job as she starred me in the eyes.

"You like that." I was lowkey going crazy but she will know. After we cleaned ourselves up we finally got to eat. I let her watch her ratchet TV as we ate her feet laid in my lap.

"Don't think this is a regular thing." She grabbed some soy sauce.

"This wasn't suppose to happen I came to bring you lunch." She finished using her nails to open the packet.

"I didn't her you complain once." I kept my eyes on the television.

"You know what I mean." She started laughing at me. In two or three months I think I loved her. The situation I had with Lucky was nothing like this.

The second knock at the door was anticipated. We had been open for about an hour and the chef usually ran the specials by me.

"It's open." I yelled my eyes still glued to the television. I was more interested in the show than she was.

"You know ya girl Luck told me y'all was... doing what ever this is but I didn't believe it." I forgot today was the day Tay was supposed to drop off my cut of the last deal.

"When I knocked the first time I thought I'm just gone let him get his nut. That would be rude for me to ruin his mood." His face was priceless.

"Because that's the good guy I am but if I would have known..."

"Is this why you stepping out? You leaving the game to fuck my bitch?" He switched the topic of conversation. I couldn't tell if he was angry or shocked.

"And that's why this motherfucker us called E's? Wow." He started putting the obvious things together.

"It doesn't call for you to call her a bitch...again." I moved her feet she thought were holding me back as I stood up. It would be a matter of time before he figured it out but I didn't want her to be around. His anger was going to be towards me and that wasn't a problem.

"No one wants to spend there rest of there life moving weight." Well except him anyway.

"Oh y'all definitely fucking you know that's crazy E. I said I was sorry..."

If he had came in a few minutes early he could have seen it for his self.

"And I told you I didn't give a fuck. That was the last straw." She said from the couch.

"So y'all together now? Or are you trying to get back at me? Try harder because I can promise you not hitting that shit right." He was all over the house place.

"Oh he is." Her remark caught me off guard.

"Don't make what ever me and Emerald have going on about you. I'd never hurt her to get back at you. Nigga you were never worth it." I turn to E.

"And I mean that. Oh and I can promise you that what ever you were doing you didn't do it right." I never wanted her to even think about that. I would take his life before I let that shit happened.

"What you sad now? I was trying to kill you remember? I couldn't be trusted and now you still want me to want to be with you?" She stood up getting closer to him.

"Like I said before, you never deserved me." Deontay wrapped his hands around her neck. The streak of joy I saw in his face made me lose my mind. Putting all my power behind my first swing knocking the air out of his chest. It's an understatement to say that I blacked out. The only thing that saved him is Max and Sy hearing Emeralds screams while waking from his office and getting me off of him.

"Come on Sloane" Sy yelled dragging me off his ass.

"Get his ass out of here." I told Max. When I saw Emerald's face I automatically felt like I fucked up. It was like I was a monster but when she fell into my arms I knew she felt different.

"Baby I'm sorry." Since she moved in I felt like I was doing better and being better but having to beat his ass took me to a place I didn't want to be. But her arms around me let me know that that she was wasn't going anywhere.

"Are you ok?" Normally she was a huge crybaby but she just stood there. She shook he head as I held her and there the tears were.

"Please don't cry like this." I felt like the worst person on earth but I had the best intentions.

"I'm sorry E. I didn't mean too."

"Don't be. I'm not crying because of you I'm crying because I don't know what else to do." Maybe she is happy maybe she hates me but if she did she would have chased after Deontay.

"Thank you" She said sitting back down. She has more that a two word response but I wasn't going to push it. We returned to the same ratchet tv  position before I had to get up and change for opening.

"I'm sorry... I just went crazy... but when he lifted his hand to you I lost it. And I know that I am not the person to talk I couldn't not beat his ass." After speaking I stood up walking to the back of the office to the closet. Blood on my shirt isn't a good look when greeting people.
I came back up to see her curled up. I know when I was hurting Lucky I was always angry because she wasn't what I needed. She never left outside of the last I told her I couldn't do it any more.

As I buttoned my shirt in the mirror I felt her wrap her arms around me from behind.

"He deserved that so don't apologize and you done have to bring Lucky up." She was right. It must be hard to continue to build with someone who abused someone who used to be her friend. Once upon a time I was crazy but things have changed and I want her to feel safe. I used one arm to bring her around to the front of me. My arm draped around her as I kissed her forehead.

"I'll be back as soon as I can." I could see she didn't want me to leave so I came back through out the night.

It's crazy I'm the one with the violent past and he was the one who hit her.