17•Over and over

Sloane POV

We don't even have a sleeping schedule. At this point our eyes close when they close. Now, I feel like I have to be at the club when it opens and closes so sometimes I don't get in until the wee hours of the morning and the same with E when she was working.
I had been in the basement for hours after waking up. A couple of bowls of cereal later I settled in to a Law and Order marathon while going through the hundreds of emails and text I had. It was like I hadn't touched my phone or computer in months the way Adrian and Max were blowing me up. The thing that not many people know about Max is that when I went legit so did he. However it's obvious that he isn't made for the suit and tie lifestyle. He keeps his ear to the street for me even though I stepped out of the streets after the deal with Deontay. His messages about some big out of state shit didn't phase me. Buying Duces and cleaning it up a bit was the best thing I could have did. It was doing better than  I could have expected as E's  and I'm not going back. I called Max before even continuing.
"Max when I said I was out I meant it." I'll collect my kick back from Jase, who I left in charge, but that's it.
"Look bro I just thought you should know. Regardless if he goes down we all do."
"You're right. Listen if you here Anything else let me know." I took a deep breath as I locked my phone. I was beginning to think that I should have left the city when I had the chance. I probably should have disconnected myself completely.
"Baby?" E yelled down the steps.
"Down here." Her foot steps grew closer as she came into the TV room.
"Whats wrong? Who pissed in your Cheerios?" She Sat next to me naked.
"Max and Jase."
"Forget about it." Emerald Ran her hand across my cheek. When she looked me up and down I knew what she wanted.
"What ever you are upset about won't matter in a few minutes." I pushed my papers to the side.
"Emerald."
"Sloaney." Here we go. She only really called me Sloaney when she had something to say or wanted something.
"Ask for what you want E." She sat in silence. What ever she wanted she could have if she asked.
"I just want you to..." I spread her legs as she started talking. Her eyes darting from my face to my hand as I slowly move her knees apart.
"Keep talking." Being the asshole that I am I started playing with her second set of lips and on to her clit. I barley touched her when she began to lose focus.
"I'm listening." She was gushing before I even had a chance to initiate it.
"I want you to... umm." I watched her throb for me.
"I can't hear you." I slid two fingers in her entrance. Her eyes closed as she got wetter and wetter. Her muffled moans got a little louder as her breathing got quick.
"Now I know this isn't what you want. Is it?" I let her taste herself. I slowly pulled my fingers out of her mouth.
"I can't hear you." I pushed her legs back and flicked my tongue on her clit. She sat on up slightly watching me suck her jewel.
"Damn. I love you" I heard her say. As soon as she started relaxing I stopped.
"Tell me what you want." I positioned myself on top of her. When she felt me at her entrance I could tell that she was over my bull shit. I didn't care, I wanted her to tell me that she wanted some dick. If she didn't say she wanted me to make her cum or I would go back to my work.
"I need you to fuck me." I inched inside of her.
"You need it? Like this?" I licked her neck while she spoke.
"Every inch. I want to feel all of you." Her wish was my command. Working my way in and out of her nothing else mattered but making her scream.
"Oh my god." Her moans let me know this was more than she bargained for.
"Don't you punk out on me." I growled in her ear. I heard her hands above her head sticking my tongue in to her mouth.
"Fuck daddy." She opened up wider and rubbed her clit.
"Just like that." Emerald dug her nails in to my skin. She struggled to get free from my grip.
"Cum on this dick E" I sucked he neck for a while before she let out a final gasp. She stroked my shaft letting me nut all over her body.
"Let me wash you off." I pick her up, she wrapped her legs around my waist. We didn't make it up the basement steps before I was holding her as she bounced up and down on what was now her's.  Her wet pussy soaking my dick with every bounce.
I don't know what switch went off in her mind but I had no complaints. I considered it making up for lost time.
When we finally did make it to the upstairs she had no signs of slowing down. My hands cupped her ass while I watched her slide in to her own world.
"Fuck...Sloane I..." I let her do all the work this time. Her walls got even tighter when the cream started to flow.
"You can't keep fucking me like this." She put her head on my chest after I put her down.
"That was all you. I was minding my business and you took advantage of me. Look at the mess you made." I took off up stairs to start a shower.
"Oh really Mr. Tell me what you want." She mocked me coming up the stairs behind me.
"I said what I said. Ms. Oh my god." Turned on the shower before I had a chance to. As long as she was in this freaky ass mood her body looked more and more edible.
"So I'm daddy now?" She had to have known it was coming.
"What? Boy I did not call you daddy." She laughed checking the temperature of the water.
"You could deny it all you want but I made you say it once and I can do it again and again." I followed her in to the shower. I made my lips come down on her lips.
"Maybe I did." Her hands floated down to my Johnson. She slowly crept down taking me in to her mouth.
"Come on E." I tried to fight her on it but there was no use. I had done it all when it came to sex but fucking the one you want to be with is different. I held her hair while she handled her business.
"Girl if you keep on I'm going to have to wife you for real." It was only a matter of time but with a mouth like this there is no way she is leaving now. She swallowed every drop before standing up.
"I don't want you to go in today." She said over the running water.
"Baby I can't stay." After having fooling around for hours I watched a nasty ass attitude wash over her.
"I just want you to stay here."
"Did you try to fuck me senseless so I wouldn't go to work?"
"Ooops" She but her bottom lip.
"What's this about? I give you what you want and that's not enough?" I lathered my rag with soap. I had stuck my foot in my mouth with that one. She got really quiet. I had no idea what to or say.
"I can't just wanna lay up all day?" She puppy dog eyes me and it was working.
"Your nasty ass hasn't been doing to much laying. More like scratching,licking, and moaning." She held back a smile.
"I can't get enough. It's just different." She admitted.
"I'm flattered." I gasped and grabbed my chest like I had just won a Grammy.
"I'm serious."
"Fine I'll stay on one condition." She scrubbed her body. She turned around knowing I wasn't going to let her stay mad.
"What is it?" I wanted her to store acting like a brat but that wasn't going to happen.
"You admit that you called me daddy." I did pay attention to the look in her face because I was too busy washing up.
"I did. And I'll do it again."