14• Stop

E's POV

Sloane had no problem driving me around until I found the perfect truck for me. He also didn't have a problem with me paying for it alone. He said it was "unbelievable sexy" which almost ended with a quickie in the Benz dealership. We couldn't stop touching each other before but after we finally had sex it's out of control.

"This is the one." I looked up at him as we scoured the lot. I was so over the Range Rover thing. I wanted to match his fly with a Porsche but then I realized needed something that fit me and an Audi Q7 was it. After having the salesman open it up it was completely confirmed that i had to have it. The paperwork took no time. I couldn't stop smiling as I drove off the lot. We met up back at the house. I was late in the after noon so I know I only had a little time with him. I pulled in the garage letting my while he pulled in behind me.

"You did it baby." He said as I walked out twirling my keys in between my fingers walking towards him. He bit his lip as he lifted me off the ground taking me in his arm. He kissed me so deeply moans had began to slip out as I wrapped my legs around his waist. His neighbors had seen a lot more than what we were doing right now so I was gilt free.

"We have to celebrate." We slowly separated for him to say. His hands strong and firm as he held me. I was slightly amazed because I'm not a tiny girl.

"What do you have in mind?" I looked him in his eyes as he spun me around so my back faced his car.

"It could involve this position if you keep looking at me like that." Those eyes wondered my face.

"Like what?" I gave him a half smile before noticing what used to be my truck pull up.

"This hard to get, cat and mouse shit you got going on is about to get serious." My response couldn't him occupied because when Kevin hopped out of it double parked and all. Suddenly I was back down to earth when he put me down to walk over to to him. I held him back from doing something crazy. It was easy for him to almost kill Deontay so I'd would be slight work for him to put the paws on Kev.

"I came to talk to E" he neared the drive way as I told him to chill.

"Everyone comes to talk to E. So what. I'm talking to you!" Sloane jumped in throwing Kev off. I was surprised to see Kevin. I waited for him to answer.

"Tay's sister had the baby." He started.

"Now I know you didn't come all the way over here to tell me that that girl had her kid. That doesn't have anything to do with me. This is random as hell. Tell his ass to do better." I yelled causing the bystander's to pay attention.If it's not one thing it's another. It may have been a while since she strolled in the ER but I would have found that she had the kid. I work at the hospital for God's sake. On top of that it's not like we were best friends.

"She wants y'all to be the god parents." His ass came over here to be nosey.

"Y'all? Y'all who? GOD PARENTS?" My voice got louder. I wanted to smack the hell out of Kevin and I would have if it wasn't for Sloane's thinking. He healed my waist parallel to his as I went in my rant.

"There is no way in hell thats the reason he came over here. Fuck out of here."

"You and Tay." He was just the messager.

"Fuck Tay and his sister." I was probably getting a little to hyped for Sloane's liking. He pulled Me in to the garage and flipped the switch to close the door. I pushed open the door that lead in to the house.

"What the fuck is his problem sending him over like that? Like why can't I just move on. God parent my ass." I stomped up the steps completely killing the mood. I flopped down on the bed face first trying to get all of that out of my head when I felt him start to massage my ass. I turned my head.

"I can't stand his ass. You do some shit like that and you have someone come here to tell me about your sister's kid! I don't even like his sister like that."

"Stop that." His voice gave me chills as he crept up on me.

"Stop what? I can count my on my hands the amount of times I have spoken to the girl. Plus I would have never known she was pregnant if I didn't see her." I twisted my body so I was halfway on my back his lips right there to meet mine.

"I don't know there is something especially intimate and majorly magical about kissing you." I was more bones with him than anyone. If I liked it he knew as corny as it is. He leaned in. Neither of us wanting to stop it was good that he liked it as much as I did. Our lips still locked as I found myself still on my back. We stripped each other naked with in a matter of minutes my breast were the center of his attention as he slammed in to me with no remorse. Even though it was expected I still need some time to adjust.

"Shit E." He said at a mumble spreading my legs wider.

"Don't stop. Shit don't you fucking stop." Each stroke snatched a part of my soul. I need his thickness inside of me. He filled me as he explored my body.

"Oh you like that shit?" He brought his face to my ear stoking deeper and longer. I could only bite down and shake my head.

"I asked you a question." He knew he had my ass in check. The way he was kissing my neck I knew that the mark would be there for a while.

"Uuuhh. Mmmmm. Fuck me"

"What you say?" He slowed down. When you can still make a woman loose there mind without being rough that's a gift.
"Yes baby." He could see the pressure build in my eyes. My favorite facial expression popped on his face.

"Let me see you cum." He made me look him in the eye. He bit his bottom lip slowly releasing indicating his claim. I released my juice.

"Oh shit." He pulled out and hopefully before his baby sauce started his journey.

"Shit was too good I..." I smashed my lips in to his. I didn't even want to to talk about it. The possibly of a slip up isn't the worst but I definitely wasn't in the mind set to talk about it. We took our party to the shower because Sloane was going to head over to the club in a few I was going back to being Mercy's favorite employee.