11• Surprise Surprise

E's POV

We completely missed what ever went on yesterday. I had never been sore like this before a few hours ago. I had never been fucked to the point of soreness. I took a shower in bathroom down the hall before Sloane even woke up. I crept back in the room and he had woken up. He had seen all of me so it was no use of covering up as I got dressed.

"I thought you rolled out on me." He grabbed a towel to shower.

"Now why would I do that?" I replied pulling my shirt over my head. He kissed my cheek just before he made his way to the bathroom.

We already talked about leaving after breakfast so I  left our bags by the front door when he got out. Walking in to the dining room with our hands intertwined Nate's face lit up.

"Ma tried to say good bye last night but y'all were knocked out." Their mother is a teacher. Even though she was getting older she said they would have to kick her out of the school system before she left kids in the hands of our young and careless generation.

"Well we are going to get on out of here after breakfast." I know Sloane had to get back to the club but my first shift wasn't scheduled for a few days.

"I hope what every y'all plan to do on this Sunday morning you do it safely." Nate took a sip of his orange juice as if it was Joann the Scammer. We sat as Nate retold every event from the day and there was still no sign of Miya. For her to be Nate's wife she was missing in action a lot. We couldn't eat another thing with out bursting. Besides being with Sloane the food was hands down one of the best parts of the trip.

"Nate you have got to come see the club." Sloane pushed back from the table looking at his phone.

"Well that's obviously the cue that y'all are going to leave." Nate walked us to the door as we made our final good byes and headed out.

"Did you enjoy your weekend?" He drove with one hand and grabbed my hand with the other. I'm glad he started talking because I was beginning to think he was playing me.

"It was perfect." I turned to him. Our ride back was filled with bad karaoke and small sexual advances. I tried to open the truck door as we pulled up to the house when he stopped me. It was like  a little kid because I was terrified of what he would say.

"There should be a surprise for you in side." How could he be so sweet to me. It's honestly unrealistic to think that someone could think to do little shit for me like this.

"I thought you may be a little stressed after this whole weekend so I set something up. Now I have to go check on the club you go inside." His smile made me want to cry. The son of a bitch I thought I was going to marry didn't even send me a birthday card.

"You know you didn't..."

"Yes I did. You deserve to have some one thinking about you. Now get out of here and I'll call you later." He started the truck again. I gave him a kiss and skipped up the steps. Opening the door I found myself in a mini spa with two women staring back at me.

"Hell Ms. James would you like to start with the massage and facial or the manicure and pedicure?" I walked over to the mani pedi station still in shock. I had no idea that he was even planning anything for me. In my mind he was rushing back to see if E's was ok. What ever the case may be it was beyond amazing to be able to get a full spa treatment in the comfort of my... well his home all before noon. Soothing music played as the candles gave off an even more soothing smell I almost forgot I was in his living room. All of this was well needed since having to go back to the hospital from hell. Once my nails and toes were finished the massage made me want to hire her as a full time live in She was truly gifted. She released all the stress and tension in my body. Sadly, It was all over too fast. After my facial the women had to be on to there next booking. I watched them pack up as I thought about Sloane. Once the house was clear I went from the living room to the bedroom to throw on some of his sweats. They were extra baggy on me which I lived for. I tuned in to the Love and Hip Hop marathon. Hours had gone by before I realized I hadn't gotten a single text or call.  I'm sure he was hungry and the least I can do is feed him. He loved Chinese food from this place right by the ice cream parlor so calling in his order was easy. It was around 9 so I'm sure I can catch them. This time I was able to find my keys no problem. There it was my truck sitting in the drive way. It was my dream car but since it wasn't mine I definitely think that it's time for me to get my own. I definitely have enough saved to get something that would be mine. I could simply have Kevin pick it up. I hoped in for hopefully one of the last times and went to get out food. A surprise lunch would not only give me a chance to see him in action but let him know that I do care and I'm interested.

I don't know I just want this to be real. I want to make him smile as much as he wants to make me smile.
I pulled up to the back of the club I texted Sy before walking up to the door. Max came right out to let me in he pointed me up to the office knowing I was going to ask where he was. Walking up I watched all the people run around to get everything together for tonight. Who knew it took this much effort. I didn't even knock when I got to the door. His back was turned to the door and he was about to go off before realizing it was me. When he saw the brown bags in my hand all irritation left his face.

"You remembered." How could I not! He sat on the desk watching me walk towards him.

"By now you should be a fortune cookie as much as you used eat here." I sat the bags on the sides of him and inserted myself in the gap between his legs. He gripped my butt as he held me tight. Like most times one thing lead to another and I was about ready to ride him on his desk and he surly was going to let me.

"Thank you" he kissed my lips. In his head this was the best thing ever but to me it was just food.

"Your welcome." I moaned as licked my neck.

"I hope I am not stopping your work."

"Forget all of that." He slid his head in to my pants when we were interrupted. It never fails.

"Hey Sloane the kitchen manager needs you to sign off on the wing shipment." Looks like I'm not the only one not knocking. The females voice threw me off and it was most likely all over my face.

"Oh I'm so sorry... I should have..."
She started.

"No it's fine what's up." I gave him the look of death.

"Fine? Is it really fine." I whispered to him. His hands still squeezing my ass just a little tighter. He definitely knew I had something to say but was it my place. He used both hands to make sure I didn't turn around.

"Adrian this is Emerald." He let me out of his grip to face her but still holding my waist. The only thing I had room to do was allow her to come closer to shake the hand Sloane wasn't holding behind my back.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Adrian." Her face lit up as she shook my hand. She held the clipboard towards Sloane so he could sign. She was cute, small stature, bundles long to the thong and face full of make up perfect to collect a cute coin.

"Pleasure is mine." I returned.

"Anything else?" He questioned her before she left.

"If so I'll call up." She looked at him to make sure that was ok. She turned around and I noticed her ass spilling out from the skater skirt she had on.

As soon as the door closed behind he knew he had some explaining to do. Even with him sitting down his entire body held me in place. I was going to listen if I liked it or not.

"She is the manager. She is the oldest employee and knows how to run the place when I'm not here." He tried to soften me up with a  kiss here and there.

"Can you pass me my food before it gets cold?" I fought his super powers.

"You know I got something for attitudes friend."

"So what? You gone fuck me and I'm going to forget that she was completely comfortable with not knocking on her bosses door." That's what bothered me. Mostly.

"I didn't think to tell you because I didn't think you would care." If she is good at her job I don't. Maybe I'm making a mountain out of a molehill.

"Sloane if my food gets cold I'm going to fight you. Just tell Amy to knock next time. " I began dodging his kisses.

"Tell me your not mad." He let me go. When I started to walk to the couch on the opposite wall he grabbed me by the back of my sweats pulling me back.

"And you got in my pants! You gots to give a kiss now." He hugged me.

"Give me a kiss." He gave me the puppy dog eyes. I shook my head just because I knew he wasn't going to take no for an answer.

"Can you turn on the TV." My fake attitude made him laugh as I grabbed my bag.

"You can't stay mad at me." The loose pants let him slide his hands on to my lady parts easily. I cracked a little smile.

"You win." I gave in wrapping my hands around his shoulders.