21• Neck

Emerald's POV

I have to tell Sloane. If I don't tell him first it could be blown way out of proportion. Kai and I sat and watched movies as she told me about her boo from the 8th floor and all their 50 Shades of Grey antics but I couldn't focus. I was too set on telling him tonight but I knew that going to the club was a no go and he was going to need to sleep tonight. Needless to say I am shook.
"E?" She snapped her fingers in my face. I came back to reality. My eyes stayed fixed in the television for a little bit before looking at her. Tears welled in my eyes.
"He is going to break up with me. All because I was just trying to end the situation." I laid my head in her lap. I felt like shit and now I have to face him about it. It could go really right or left and I am terrified.
"You have got to rip it off like a bandaid. Either that or Tay can blow it up and flip it into something else Emerald." She rubbed my back. Looking at the clock I had been here way longer than I though. It went from 7pm to 3am really fast and we hadn't eaten anything.
"He should be home." I stood up and gathered my personal items.
"It will all be ok." She walked me to her door. I sighed and headed down the hall. I felt like a kid who ate dessert before dinner. The entire ride home I thought about if I was over reacting. When I pulled up I just decided to let the words flow.
When I did get in to the house and up to the bedroom he was knocked out cold. I changed my clothes and slid next to him before realizing he was still fully dressed. I got back up trying to take off his shoes when he woke up.
"Baby come and get some of this dick." His words were a little slurred.
"Come on Emerald. Your undressing me anyway." He snatched the button off of his shirt sending them flying everywhere. He tossed it in the floor and sat up grabbing my hand.
"Your drunk." I pushed him back down. He let out a childish laugh and continued trying to convince me.
"I had a little bit to drink but I'll still make you cum. I dont care" He looked at me as I took off his belt. He grabbed my hands stopping me.
"Don't take em off if you don't plan on finishing the job." I sat on the edge of the bed looking in his eyes. I started thinking if he would even be mad. It was just a conversation.
"Sloane" he instantly got serious when he heard my tone shift.
"I met with Deontay today." His raised an eyebrow and took a deep breath.
"I know. I was just waiting for you to say something E." He moves his legs so I could sit in front of him.
"I had one of the guys make sure you were safe and he let me know." It was that simple. The amount of stress that was building in me was for nothing.
"I let him know that there is no reason to keep coming around..." his speech was perfect now.
"I told you I would handle that Emerald." He came closer with Pussy still on his mind. His lips on mine didn't take my mind off of the subject. He eased his way to my neck also spreading my legs thinking he was slick. I felt him growing as my thoughts began to slip away just like my clothes.
"Promise me you would do anything crazy." I tried to focus. His manhood took all the breath out of my body with the first stroke.

Sloane's Pov

I was already inside of when she hit me with the "promise". I can't promise that his ass won't end up like Ice just like I can't promise that I will pull out tonight.
"I'll try Emerald." He juices soaked the sheets. Plunging in to her wetness al her worries withered away. Her hands grip my skin while I lift her leg.
"I'm serious..." She moan while watching me slide in and out of her. She still wanted to have the conversation. I went deeper and deeper causing her sentences to turn in to small whimpers.
"The only thing you need to worry about is creaming on my dick." I flashed my eyes at her. She was going to forget about him all together.
"I can't hear you." She was holding all of her lust In and I wasn't having it. I raised the lower half of her body bringing her pussy closer to my face. She throbbed while the tip of my tongue brushed across her clit.
"Baby... You gotta stop... mmmhm." Her hands resting in the top of my head pushing me away. I sucked in her nub like it was the last time.
"I'm fucking this pussy not him." I curved my fingers up hitting her spot. The growl in my voice got her attention.
"Damn Sloane keep going." Her hips rolled to my rhythm before I slid back in to her. Her wall tightening at the surprise. I ripped through her folds with no remorse. My pussy juice soaked had ended up in her mouth. She teased me by putting them in and out of her mouth.
"Don't play with me." I grasped her neck making her sit up. She bit her lip staring me in the eye.
"I'm about to cum... oh sh shit don't stop." Her tongue and mine were intertwined for a moment.
"Don't you come yet." I had some other stuff I had to get off my chest and I wanted her to focus.
"If he continues to contact you it's going to be a problem." I said Slamming in to her. I knew she wasn't going to be able to answer anyway but I asked anyway.
"Do you hear me." I used my free hand to help her catch her balance.
"Emerald I will fuck the soul out of you if I hear his name again." Her legs began to shake as I kept drilling her, busting my nut shortly after her. It wasn't 5 minutes before she was sound asleep.

No, I'm not mad necessarily especially because I got the Pussy I had been waiting for all day. Now, had she not told me it would have been a real problem.