7• Owner

E's POV

"I didn't know you were coming in tonight." Kai got on the elevator.

"Back to the money girl." It's important for me to save especially since people think they can put me out. Sloane and I's situation was growing but you can never be that too sure. I took my time reading through all the emergency room charts. People really come to the hospital for anything.

"I want to go home already." Kai came from behind me slamming a pile of charts beside me.

"Deona Robbins" she shouted walking in to the waiting room.

Not today I thought to myself. The pregnant women with the familiar face stood up walking towards Kai who took her in the back. If it's not one person it's another popping up on me but I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. She needs help and she isn't here to piss me off.

"Jefferson. Michael Jefferson." I scanned the room before a little old man and what looked to be his daughter walked towards me.

"His blood pressure is through the roof." She said as I walked them to the back. Once he got settled I began listening to the mans daughter before the doctor walked through the sliding door. Filling her in on the mans history she was quick to diagnose him helping me move along to my next patient. Usually I hated when she jumped in and undermined me like that but I needed tonight to go as fast as possible.
5 am hurry up.

Sloane POV

"Yes ma" I said for the thousandth time as I drove to the club from Tay's House. We were still working together making more money than we imagined. I give this partnership another month and a half before I pull out. My vision for E's isn't cheap neither is running it.

"I definitely have a date ma. I'll be there." She talked my head off ass I pulled in front of the club. I didn't tell her who I was bringing because she would make it a big deal. She loved Emerald more than me sometimes. I sat with my head against the rest watching the line grow.

"Ma I have got to go. Love you" I let her get her last words before we hung up.
I got out saying what's up to all the security before all the groupies started wilding. I walked over moving the ropes. The crowd of girls followed through the door. As they dispersed I headed straight up to the office or at least tried. The bartenders flagged me down frantically to open the liquor closet.

"Devin and his teammates had been popping top shelf bottles since the doors opened. If you didn't get here soon we probably would have had to shut down." Adrian followed me to the back. She usually help it down but with the amount of stuff going on the night I could see why she was out of sorts. I came to the club to get out of the house because E was at work and forgot I owned the place and that we had some ballers coming in. To think I almost sat around with Deontay instead of handling my real business.
"Let him but the bar." I suggested. It was the come up I needed.

"We were at capacity a few hours after opening." I helped her carry the liquor to the bar. Before I knew it people were calling my name left and right. Bottle girls turned it to dancers when they found out NFL players was upstairs. After reminding them of their jobs I went from the fight out front between some angry people who couldn't get in and the bouncers to shaking Devin Park's hand in VIP.

When I finally made it to the office it was just past 2am and I was exhausted. Flopping down in my chair my mind when straight to Emerald. Hopefully my baby wasn't working as hard as me. I was in way over my head thinking I could transform Duce's in to E's and run it alone. It was just Monday and we were well past the 1500 mark according to my men at the front. Business was good but too good for just me and bring Tay I'm in this wasn't an option.

Adrian knocked on the door to return the keys when the obvious presented itself.

"How does a promotion sound? We clearly need a manager you know this place like the back of your hands." She was shocked I pointed st the chair to have her sit.

"I don't know what I would do as a manager." The music blared as spoke.

"Well you can start by keeping those keys and keeping up with the sections and private rooms. Oh, and make sure the bottle girls know that they are BOTTLE GIRLS and not DANCERS leave that god the girls on the weekends. You can take the office at the end of the hall or the one behind the bar your pick. The hardest choice to make is who will be in charge of the bar" She took all the information in with a huge smile as I rambled in and on.

"I know you will miss your tips but you will be making much more as a manager. Maybe you could handle promotion book a few people here and there. You're popping on the gram right?" The ideas kept flowing. She was the reason Devin Parks came to the club. Having a first round draft picks side chick who has about a half a million followers as the manager could bring in major cash.

"You won't regret this. The old owner wouldn't listen to me and my ideas. You won't regret it." I could tell she cut herself off. All of this was happening really fast for the both of us but I have a good feeling about her.

"I know this is a lot but I have faith in you." I stood and held my hand out for her to shake. She popped up shaking my hand so much I thought it would fall off.

"Enjoy your last night as a bartender Adrien. Let Sy and Max know I need the new numbers." I sat back down watching her walk out.  Looking at all of the invoices on my desk I noticed that Emerald would be on her way home soon. Mercy hospital always gave her crazy unrealistic hours but hopefully we can make it home around the same time.
The DJ still had the music going as the last few people were shuffled out of the club and the staff cleaned up. As usual Adrian made sure the bar was in tip top shape before taking off. My heads of security, Sy and Max, and I managed to catch her before she left to tell her about the lock up process. Max walked her to her car as I walked to mine. No one was on the road making my ride smooth.
My heart skipped a beat when I saw the bedroom light on from the drive way.

~Looks like Sloaney is really sprung.😏 What do y'all think?💭

~Pay attention to Adrian! Her story is deeper than you think😇