23• Two

Sloane's POV
Emerald's call made me a little nervous but I loved it when she came to the club. I came in extra early to cover the inventory before we opened and still had hours to spare. With the time I took it upon myself to have a meeting with me ratchet ass bottle girls when my baby walked in. This was my last time telling these hoes stop fighting in my shit before I fire all of them.
"Hey baby." She went straight for a kiss.
"That will be all ladies." A few of them gave E dirty looks and those would be the first to go.
"You good." In kept her in my arms.
"Have you been crying." I lifted her chin to expose her red eyes.
"Calm down." She looked around at all of the people who could be listening. I grabbed her had literally dragging her up the steps and to the office.
"What is wrong with you?" She was actually crying now but not saying a word.
"What if I'm pregnant?" I could barley hear her over the tears.
"Are you? Are you pregnant Emerald?" I wasn't trying to get her pregnant but if I did I'd honestly be the luckiest man alive.
"After the first few times we stopped using condoms and I just don't really know..." I started stumbling over my words. Me being a father like for real was scary but If it was with Emerald than it's better now than never. I got a little light headed as sex flashbacks clouded my mind. I could see all the times I possibly got her pregnant.
"What makes you think your pregnant?" It May be a stupid question but someone has to be the reason able one.
"We definitely have taken measures not to get pregnant. I definitively haven't been taking birth control regularly. I mean I only missed a few days..." she continued chatting and I zoned out. I saw her lips moving but the sound faded. When I finally snapped back she was talking about a test. I definitely didn't want her to take the test here but I also didn't want her to leave.
"I'm trying to have this conversation with out getting distracted." I don't know what its is but I'm always in the mood and so was she. Any thought of another office sex sessions was whipped out.
"Baby there is no need to cry. If you're pregnant then we are going to be all good." I slowly approached her not knowing if she even wanted me to touch her. Her head fell on my chest like a magnet.
She had every right to be afraid after all she actually had to carry the baby.
"You and your weak ass pull out game." She kissed my face.
"Let me tell you something Girl... let me show you how good it can be" I grabbed a hand full of her ass.
"What's that?" She licked her lips acting like she couldn't hear.
"You can't keep playing these games if you have me seed in you. You know what they say about pregnancy orgasms. "

"You didn't play any games last night. If Im not already pregnant I will be." I know she could feel how hard I was but truth be told I'm not too sure if pregnancy sex is safe.
"I definitely pulled out last night." I pointed out even though I wasn't sure.
"I think we better figure it out as soon as possible." I brought her closer to me.

Emerald's POV

I knew exactly what he meant. He was really straight forward when it came to what he wanted. If he wanted to lick my clit or get it nasty he would let it be known. Now that I could be pregnant we would have to slow down at least if the doctor says so.
"I'm trying not to get to excited because I may not be but we will find out soon enough." He continued massage my little booty.
"I don't know why but I thought you would be pissed." We separated.
"Pissed? I knew that pussy would catch me sooner or later." He smile playing with my belt buckle. It was time we got serious. He had a good 5 hours before opening so we decided to go home but not without getting a few tests. When we did get back to the house butterflies filled my stomach. I used the downstairs bathroom to pee on the sticks. As the time ticked a way I knew that he was just as nervous as I was. Out of all of three test I took gave the same answer. I washed my hands and wrapped the sticks in a paper towel. Sloane was standing on the wall across from the bathroom. When we made eye contact I didn't move a muscle.
"Talk to me Emerald. I'm going to love you regardless. I'm
Not going anywhere baby I'm yours." This was as serious he had ever been.
"I love you girl. I'll love that baby if there is a baby. You know we can make a baby." He started to smirk.
It was great to hear him say that and now I was sure that I could be with him.
"We can start using condoms again. We can get you back in birth control or not. What every you want. Just let me know." He started to ramble on. I handed him the sticks.