22• 1+1=?

Emerald's POV
Kai's man isn't the only one with some freaky tendencies. When I roll over the only thing in sight was an IPhone X box with a note attached to it.
New number same contacts minus one.
-Sloaney
I read the note twice because I can't believe how petty he was being. I admit it could have been worse than being fucked to sleep but I'm still not over it. Having someone followed me around like a kid isn't ok. I scrolled through the phone and sure enough Deontay's number wasn't saved. I got out of bed to shower and suddenly last night replayed in my head. It was like he was still inside of me. My shower literally revived me. Feeling like a new person I got ready to start my day before I realized I didn't have much to do so I called up my sisters.
Erica dropped Bria off to me and acted crazy when she finally came to get her. It's been a few months since that happened and I never even took the time to see what was up with her and her husband. Jordan was always a good father but he was just a little weird.
I agreed to pull up on her and see her new job place.

When I got there Bria was waiting for me as soon as Erica opened the door. It was like I hadn't seen her In years.
"You Looking a lil thick sis. Glowing and stuff." She was smiling from ear to ear. I hugged her with my free hand before she closed the door.
"Why thank you." I spun around with Bria in my arms.
"He must really be treating you right huh?" Given his past Erica thought he was beating my ass too since he was a little stand offish at my birthday dinner.
"Girl better than you know." I laughed her off. She pointed me in the direction of the kitchen table. Her new place was spacious yet cozy.
"I can tell it's all in ya walk sis." She pulled out her chair. We sank right in to the plush chairs. I sat the baby in my lap just before getting to the nitty gritty.
"So what's going on with your Husband." Her smile fell instantly.
"Well remember when you thought Tay had another family?" I nodded my head. By her body language I could tell what ever she was going to say was crucial.
"Welp Jordan did. Two little girls upstate by some girl."

"Your not serious." I stop entertaining Bria and tried to tell if Erica was serious.
"Your going to sit here and tell me that this mad had two other daughters a few hours away? You are lying." I shook my head and continued my baby talk conversation with Bria because Erica was obviously joking. Or so I thought until she pulled up all of the pictures.
"She pulled up on me when I was coming in the building before I moved. Sis made it seem like I was the other woman. Telling me that I'm the reasons her girls ask about their daddy and stuff. That was the night I called you he want home yet and I needed to make sure she was safe. I didn't know if I was going to kill her or him. When I got back I asked him if he knew an Zora or a Laila. When did respond I asked him about their mother Tiffany. Emerald, me and this man sat in silence for a good ten minutes before I got tired of looking at him and left." She flipped her hair out of her face and waited for me to speak.
"Zora is 4 and Laila is 2. Emerald my baby is 2." She burst in to tears. This man  was making babies elsewhere and did even have the decency to let my sister know.
"It gets a little bit worse. Our wedding anniversary is the same day as his first daughter's birthday." I could tell this was her first time actually talking about it.
"Why didn't you tell me... or Erin?" I tried not to cry because if I did I knew for a fact Bria would start too.
"Erin needs to focus on school and you had your own stuff going on."

"You should've told someone. You should not have had to go through that alone. Have you seen him?"
I put Bria down leaning on the table. Erica wiped her tears and straightened her posture.
"Nope not since I left. If it want for my friend Jaimie who works with this complex's office in Huston I would have never been able to move this fast. But he has been deposited a few hundred in my account and here every week."
"Erica I'm speechless." Every time I leave the house I realize my problems are minor.
"So was I but now look at me." She looked around the apartment. She was doing well for her self but I just can't understand stand why she hasn't sliced a tire or bust a hoe in the head. When I asked her she gave me a simple response.
"I was going to believe me but I had to think about it. It's not all that woman's fault. She is just as hurt as I am. After all someone she loved and thought love her and only her back had to find out her was married and he got married while they were together. Just like I did." That's my sister. With age she got wiser and Erin and I get wilder.
"I'll me meeting with him soon by little does he know I'm bringing Tiffany. She is really cool and her girls are beautiful."
"Speaking of meetings..." I gave her the entire run down. From start to end it took be about a half hour to fill her in fully.
"On top of that I'm probably pregnant." I put my head in my hand.
"Might be?!" She almost  chocked on her spit. If I was I had a feeling I was well in to my first trimester.
"We got careless after the first couple of times and I just have a gut feeling."

"You might have something else in your gut if you don't check dummy." Erica was fanning herself. I guessed the bomb I just dropped was too much.
"You better take your ass to that club and let him know." Erica turned from sister to mother quick.
"You out here being a littl freak and now you might be pregnant." She burst out laughing.
"Listen I'm not ashamed to say that I like sex. Honestly I love it and I'm not talking about that soft shit... I mean it's nice sometimes but what's wrong with wanting hot, rough, nasty sex. All day everyday? You gotta fuck some nights not just make love. Get out all that bad energy. Now THAT is what I call a purge." We laughed together.

But she was right I needed to do just that. After raiding Erica refrigerator I gave him a call.