8• Kiss

Time skip to Friday.

E's POV

I worked ever day this week and for me that wasn't normal. I loved being an ER nurse but I hate working at Mercy. Some would think I couldn't be peeled away from my bed but I just watched Sloane sleep. He finally started sleeping upstairs with me after I started a little argument.
There was no way I was going to let him sleep in the living room after his long nights at E's. A few hours of the silent treatment and he had his ass upstairs. He must have felt my eyes on him because it wasn't long before he woke up.

"So friends watch each other sleep now?" He stretched out and yawned.

"You have all weekend to stare at me remember." He grabbed his phone checking the time and he was wide awake. We were already behind schedule a a few hours because I let him sleep causing him to jump in to hyper mode. He threw the covers off of him haul assing in to the bathroom.

"You know my mama is a going to freak if we are late. I'm going to take the bags to the car. Shit and I gotta check in with Adrian." He has just finished brushing his teeth when I started. Thank god for me staying up all night because if I had slept we wouldn't have been packed.

"I gave got to pull the truck out of the garage." I thought about trying to get him to drive my truck but I doubt he would want to pull up in another mans truck.

"You wanna Get dressed first?" I asked sticking my head out of the doorway. He dropped everything remembering that his mama would have his head on a pike if he wasn't at least halfway presentable.

"Calm down." I heard him rummaging through the drawers before I got dressed. It was cute that he was so nervous. He threw on some jeans and a white tee and I was going to do the same.

"E it's already past noon let's gooooo." He yelled up to me as he went down to the car.

"I'm coming." I turned off the upstairs lights and walked down the steps with my purse in one hand and a pair of heels in the other. He watched me walking down the stairs holding the door open to the passenger of his Tahoe motioning to get in. I locked the door to his house before I got in the truck.

"Why are you so nervous? Ms. Lisa loves me." I flipped my hair making him smile as he sped off the highway.

"I'm definitely not nervous." He clicked on the radio. I grab his free hand rubbing my thumb across his knuckles.

Sloane's POV

We weren't even halfway out of the city when Emerald curled up in the front seat and fell asleep. Now the ranch was only an hour away and hadn't run in to any traffic.

1 hour later

"Emerald." I shook her awake as we started down the long winding drive way.

"Come on Friend." Using the word friend as a filler was annoying but second nature at this point. Emerald slowly woke up checking her surroundings as we continued down the road.

"Did I sleep the whole way?" She pulled down the mirror fixing her hair.

"All 2 hours." We finally reached them house and she was still trying to fix herself.

"Oh my god." She started to bouncing her leg up and down. I put my hand in it to stop it.

"Look who's nervous now. Ms. Lisa loves you remember?" She changed from her sneakers to one of the pairs of shoes I got her for her birthday before We got out. I helped her out of the truck. Emerald walked behind me like a kid gets behind a parent on the first day of school.

"Come mere" She took me by the hand as we reached the porch and I rang the door bell.

"My baby boy is here. Hours late but here none the less" My mama's voice alerted the entire house. She gave me the stink face I knew all too well.I'm sure I almost gave her a heart attack when I stepped to the side letting her see Emerald.

"Oh I know this isn't..." she took a break to hit my arm.

"Boy you didn't tell me you were bringing my baby."

"How are you Ms. Lisa?" E came closer to give her a hug. My mother grabbed E up and took her in the house to meet my brother's wife, Miya, leaving me standing outside. I admired her little booty as she walked a way. When I stepped in and closed the doors Nate came in to view.

"Emerald James man?" He dapped me up. If any one knows the struggle it's definitely Nate. I gave him a little more detail I could tell he was about to explode. We strolled through the house as I filled him in on the last couple months. A good 15 minutes past before my mama, Miya, and E joined us on the patio. I put my arm around Emerald's neck causing her to wrap her arms around my torso. I kissed her forehead.

"Nate and Miya gave a lot of time   to finish up for this weekend   And I know you babies are tired so why don't you head upstairs. Check out your room." My mom suggested before she and Mya took off.

"How you been Emerald?" Nate's childish as said chuckling walking off as well.

"I have been good Nate."

"Mmmhmm yeah I bet." He mumbled under his breath before he started to go back in to the house. I couldn't help myself when I wrapped myself around her waist when we reached the top of the steps. I kissed her neck with each step we too down the long hallway. I kissed her kid below her ear lobe when she let out a moan.

"This is your parents house"  I still stood behind her as she turned the knob. As cliche as it I felt like this was the perfect place. I twisted her around pressing her body into mine.

"This is Miya's parents house." I corrected her. I went back to kissing her this time on the lips.

"Friend I'm tired of just kissing you like this." I ran my hands down the side of her body. She was just about to speak before Nate barged in bringing up the bags.

"Friends my ass." He brushed the wrinkles out of his button down.

"This door closes... and locks in case y'all forgot how to use it." He shook his head and left out. She rested her head on my chest and laughed.

"Your mother is downstairs Sloane and as much as I want to you know we just can't." She tried walking away but I pulled her back.

"You are not going to make it through this weekend without it happening." I whispered I her ear.

"Bet money!" She sucked her teeth st my statement.

"No need. My reward will be when you beg for round two." She licked her lips when I let her go.