29• Watching

Emerald's Pov

"Shit babe." I didn't get to speak to Lacey because she changed her number. I wouldn't expect anything else. After committing arson and vandalism I doubted she would keep line of communication open.
"Sl-Sloane." His tongue and fingers combo had my toes curling and eyes crossing. Pushing his head away made him grip my hip tighter and tighter. The feeling of him licking away all stress and anxiety felt so good it hurt. I rolled my hips as my soul temporarily left my body. My entire body tensed when he stood up. I know he wasn't finished with me yet.
He watched me catch my breath. Just when I tried to close my  legs He had to let me know I  wasn't in control. He knew I had a thing for counter top sex. He wrapped his hands around my neck. Slamming in to me. The vibration of her cell phone interrupted our or mid dick make out session.
"Don't stop." I did even look at the phone. The sensation of him in my guts deserveved my full attention. His strokes were study and power from the start and by the look on his face he took my attitude comment seriously.
"Cum for me Emerald. Have my baby." His wish was my command. The phone continued to ring as my second orgasm crept through me. The feeling of him exploding in side of me made it even better.

The number that continued to call during our climatic journey hadn't let up.
"Hello." I had to say it multiple times before a voice came in the other side.
"I should have had to go through all of this to get you to speak to me." Her voice made my hear drop.
"Listen Lacey I'm sorry." Sloane grabbed the phone putting it in speaker.
"Your sorry? I don't want your apologies. I just wanted you and now I see that you have been a little busy."
"What does that even mean." We had been talking for 30 seconds and I was tired of the conversation.
"You realized I was in a relationship and decided to but my boyfriend's house down?" I wanted her to get to the point.
"I'm mean if I was straight and he was ducking me the way he just fucked you I wouldn't leave him either." We didn't know if she was looking in through a window or if some how the room was bugged. Sloane began to look around the room.
"The thing that you have with sex on counters is a little unhealthy." I was being to get a little scared.
"What do you want from me?" I had a mission to make this phone call short.
"I want." She stopped mud sentence. She probably didn't even expect me to ask.
"Lacey please thus has to stop. I want you to be happy but it can't be with me." I said in place of her response.
"Tell me that you never cared about be." Sloane was obviously over the lifetime bull shit.
"That's not true. I have just moved on." I felt bad for her.
"You mean you burned my house down because she move on. MY HOUSE BITCH." Sloane yelled from the other side of the room.

Sloane's POV

I wasn't going to sit here and let her sucker E in to feeling bad. You don't just burn down someone's home because they move on.
"What do you really want? Money?" I asked waking closer. As soon as I gather my next thought there was a knock at the door.
When Lacey hung up the phone I was sure that she was the one knocking.
"We are trying to start a damn family and bitches are popping out of the wood work." I opened the door not even asking who it was.
Lacey was beautiful. I had to give that to her but she was definitely crazy.
"A family? Y'all are starting a family?" She looked me up and down and I completely forgot that we were still naked. Her eyes were fixated on my mad hood for a second.
"Yes." Emerald covered herself a bit.
"Why are we going through all of this? Lacey we are never going to work. I'm sorry." Her body twisted to face us. I let Lacey pass me. Nothing that was happening in the room made any since. I wanted to go and shower and let them speak but I definitely didn't trust it.
"You won't let it work Emerald." Lacey's voice softened.
"I'm sorry. I love him. Not how I thought I loved Deontay but enough to willingly let him but inside of me. I want that man to be in my life. Not only did he pick me up when I was in a bad place but he has been there my entire life and it sad to say I just realized it. Sloane is... I love him. He could have sent my ass packing after all of the shit you did. I loved you once or the idea of you but... I'm sorry." She turned to me. My sensitive baby began to cry. I'm
Not sure if it was because she knew she was breaking someone's heart or something else.
"We don't boast about it every 3 seconds but I love him Lacey. More that I could love anyone else."
"You don't have to continue. I get it." Lacey tossed her hands up and left. She walked out just as fast as she walked in. In the kitchen naked we wallowed in silence both confused. Just as I thought, Lacey hearing to from Emerald's mouth was what she needed. I still wanted to snap the girls neck for burning my fucking house but moving to Winter's Grove made up for all of my worldly possessions.
"So you love me." I tried to lighten the mood. She laid her head on my chest.
"I mean I knew you thought I was cute but dang girl." I got a chuckle out of her.
"This is the weirdest few weeks ever." I just wanted to put it behind me... behind us.