10• Fuck It

Sloane's POV

She cried herself to sleep last night. I was able to slide from up underneath her with out waking her up. She hates it when my hands aren't on her in some kind of way. I haven't seen anything like it; it was rare for her to have a problem with me wrapping my arms around her in some form or fashion. I walked on the cold marble floors to the kitchen to catch the staff before everyone else woke up. They were happy to make a tray for Emerald and I so we could have breakfast upstairs.
I crept through the hallways because I knew it was a matter of time before Nate caught me and had something slick to say. We used to joke about getting with one of the James sisters and I obviously won. He and Erica went on one date and never spoke again.

She was still sound asleep when I got back and sat the tray down. I kissed her cheek before I called her name. I thought about kissing something else but I knew that was Deontay's signature thing. She woke up as soon as I touched her or maybe it was the smell of the food.

"What if we say forget the fundraiser and just get out of here" I asked as she sat up. I definitely didn't think she was in the mood to smile and shake hands.

"We can't do that." She laughed.

"The shit is basically a big presentation where Miya's mom and dad come and talk for an hour and then they serve a little dinner outside for the rest of the day." To be honest I'm not even sure what her parents do but they make bank doing it. Last year was the first time I actually went to one of Mya's families events and I decided that I wouldn't use it as little vacation.

"What is Ms. Lisa going to say if we leave?"

"My mama don't give a damn about these bougie ass people or their event." She laughed so hard she almost choked on her food.

"Besides I can't get within two feet of you with out Nate popping up out of thin air." It was frustrating having all I want right there and not being able to have any.

"Who said I wanted you to touch me?" She gave me the famous black woman neck roll pushing the tray away.

"Girl don't play. Shall we go back to the day... or the many days on the couch."

"Listen, you wanted to sleep on that couch. Your bed is big enough for the both of us." She stretched out finishing her sentence.

"You handled yourself just fine when we slept together last week and last night."

"Barely."

"We can go but you are telling your mom." I was grateful. I only come to these things to uphold the "Happy black family" Image the that they have going in. It was cool to get out of the city even for a night.

"Go where?" My amazing brother popped up again.

"Home Nate." My back was facing the door that I left cracked. It's not my fault he decided to marry in to this.

"Hey I don't blame you. it's about to get really boring but y'all have to stay." He pleaded

"What are you talking about?" Emerald sat with her legs crossed on the bed.

"Don't leave me with these people. I love my wife, like real love not fake love but I had no idea what I got in too with her family. Y'all can cut out early but just stay until 1 when things really get started. Shake some hands rub some elbows then be out." He was almost begging. We agreed to stay before he sprung the fact that the first phase of operations "Help a Brother Out" started immediately. We had to put on our Sunday's best and head to the backyard.

E's POV

"Stop looking at me like that." I watched him fix his tie before we walked in to the tent set up out back. The house was huge. There is plenty of usable space so there is no reason to sit outside.

"You look good." I had never seen him in a full suit. His tie matched my dress it looked like we were going to junior prom for sure. I ran my hand down his chest. He already knew what I was after. Waiting to take that step with him was hard but worth it.

He wrapped his hands a round me, as he did so well, and whispered in my ear.

"You gone get us in trouble if you keep playing." Something he said way too often.

"I'm not the only one playing ." I took the first step in to the tent.

I could slap Nate. There were very important people in this room. City and state officials with their families and local business owners chatted about the days events. There was an entire panel set up.We sat right up front as the first speakers filled in.

I can't believe he tricked us like this. I felt naked not knowing a single thing about this company's foundation except it being art related. We all faced forward watching the panel go back and forth about how art and music is used in therapy.

An hour later Sloane and I were back in the room grabbing our bags. Everyone was outside which gave us all access to the house a clear way out. I watched him him zip his duffel bag and I thought Fuck it.
I locked the door before walking over to him. It was full speed a head for me. I kissed him forcefully throwing him completely off. The duffel bag did stand a chance, he swiped it on the floor as if it was a sheet of paper. I pushed him backwards causing him to fall on the bed. Our lips never separated. Not even as he began to take off his blazer and I ended up ripping the majority of the buttons on his shirt. Sloane helped hisself to the zipper of my dress that was now falling off my shoulders. I'm almost positive every ounce of blood in his body rushed to his manhood. Just when I got to his belt he stopped me.

"Don't play with me now Emerald." I continued to get him out of his pants.

"You are the only one playing." He jumped right back in to action. After snatching a perfectly good pair of panties of he spoke again.

"Look In my wallet and get that condom. You will get pregnant for sure today." Would it be so bad? I must have really been under his spell if I even considered letting that happen. I watched him put it on before climbing back on top of him this tim with him at my entrance. I knew he had it like that but knowing he was about to be inside of me made me a different kind of wet. I let him slowly guide me down on to him.

"Damn Sloane." I definitely didn't mean to say that out loud.That devilish smile showed up again as all the air left my body. We had just in and knew he was already better than Deontay. He was a bit more gentle then I thought he would be. I tried to hold it together but he had me bursting at the seams. Getting comfortable, with his size I was able to really get a feel for him.

"Your so hard." I closed my eyes. It was better than I could have expected. The kisses and minor slip ups were definitely worth it.

"Oh shit." I heard him say.

Sloane's POV

"You can't get all loud with all these people outside." She moaned grinding her hip.

"Fuck them." She moaned grinding her hips.

She rode my shit so well I was about to come in a matter of seconds. I caught her mid bounce, flipping her on her back. I stroked in and out of her leaving her powerless. Even though I wanted to pin her up against a wall or watch her ass slam on my dick from behind but I was fine taking  it slower. After months of teasing each other it was best to treat it like it was more special than that.

"Please don't stop." She pulled me down for a kiss. I gave her every inch of me as she sucked my neck. I hadn't planned on stopping.

"I'm going make this pussy cum. Cum for me E." Her nails were sooo deep in my back I was positive I was bleeding. Her little moans and whimpers made me made me want to rearrange her insides more and more.

"Yes baby right there. Mmhmm." She wrap her arms around my neck.

"Shit Sloane fuck this pussy." By the looks of it she was close but I wasn't. I felt her tense up under me while I stroke at a study pace. Soon after her orgasmic high I got to experience her with out pulling out. Watched her face as I continued to fuck her until I filled the magnum. When I finally did she went straight to sleep.

It was definitely different to fuck someone who I actually care about especially for the first time. I love everything, every single second second of it. Putting that ass to sleep let me know I still got it.