28• Recall

Emerald's POV

"What?" I questioned him. In stood against the kitchen counter.
"Did I stutter? Tell me everything." He got comfortable in his seat. It took a little while to get my shit together.
"She was like an escape. Especially when we were in school. Whenever Tay and I went through something we would get together I guess." There was nothing to Guess about. There was no use in my trying to downplay the situation.
"The night of my birthday the night I didn't want to go to duces... well the club is because Lacey used to promote parties there and when Tay and I weren't together and we fucked. After that she rolled up on me and Tay in the airport which is why we were at the hotel by the beach when you and Lucky pulled y'all little prank..." he cut me off.
"What happened at the airport." I was definitely being interrogated.
"Basically..."
"I don't want the basics I want everything. Every detail." It pains me to even go back through the details.
"After that night she came back to my hotel I never called her. Lacey at the time had a girl and in was going to end up back with Tay. I told her I she needed to go be with her girl and she said she was..." I had to stop myself as I remembered her exact words.
"She said she was happiest when she was sucking... sucking my... pussy." His eyes widened and u could see that switch flip in his head. He began tapping his fingers on the glass table.
"Keep going." There was no joy in his voice. He was firm and cold.
"Then She started kissing me and stuff telling me to just Call get and that's when we left the airport and went to the beach." He shook his head.
"What else." I felt like a child.
"Right before that dinner with You, Luck, Tay, and I I was staying with her for a bit, like a month. I was just starting to work at Mercy when I stayed." Before I could even gather my next thought he spoke again.
"And y'all fucked the whole time you lived there?" I stated to be sarcastic but he was right. I nodded my head and continued.
"Then Tay and I got back together in the middle of it which sounds stupid but that's how it happened. I just left. I didn't think I just left." Now I definitely understand why she could be the one con for us like this. She probably feels used and I didn't even think about it.

All of a sudden he burst out laughing.
"So you telling me that this Lacey chick is pussy whipped? I know your shit is good but she burned down my house." He was still laughing and I was growing angry.
"It's not funny I just can't believe it. You need to have a conversation with this women because if she thinks she is crazy she has no idea what I can do." He Popped up and walked towards me. My heart was pumping out of my chest. He lifted me helping me get on the counter.
"Because if you don't talk to her and this crazy shit keeps happening she is going to have to go." He got over the house fire pretty easily but the hotel room being trashed was an entirely different ball game.
"Come on you can't do that Sloane." I knew he had snapped when he turned happy from being stone cold.
"Not only is she an setting my shit on fire but she wants my girlfriend. She seems to me to be a little ruthless so you have to do something about it before I do." Just like that he was in that horny teenager mood.
"Come on... stop this is serious." I tried to stop him from kissing me.
"What am I even going to say to her? I have hurt her and I don't know what to do about it."
In between kissed her responded.
"Your more like Deontay then you think." In this instance that was true. However, I was never crazy enough to set a home on fire. Key a car? Yes, but Lacey was on another level.
"How can you want to have sex at a time like this Sloane. Your mood swings are on 1000" I stopped fighting him.
"It's been a while. And I'm. It worried about that girl because either you will handle it or I will. It's that simple...Arms up" he took my shirt off and then my bra.
"Sloane, Lacey could be dangerous." I was a little afraid about contacting her but I didn't want him to know that. There was no doubt in my mind that she was dangerous look at the situation we are in. He used his magic to slide my pants off. Believe it or not we haven't had time for sex with everything going on.
"Call her and let her know that you want to talk. Tell her you want to meet at the club. Either way you won't be ass out if your that nervous." Sloane's member was swollen when he lifted my leg.
"So how did she do it?" His tongue slid down my thigh inching closer to his prize.
"Stop playing." I pushed him away playfully.
"I'm saying if it's something I'm missing then just let me know." He laughed.
"Your the third person I have ever been with... including Lacey. I have had the best of both worlds and your as good as it gets. Especially when you have an attitude.bLike that night at the club on the desk."
"Don't boost me Emerald." He said. We had 100 conversations in 30 minutes and I almost forgot what was going on.

Sloane's POV

I knew all about Lacey but didn't pin her as the one that was essentially stalking Emerald and I until the hotel incident happened. That was something completely feminine.
Like most men I hated hearing about other people being with E. The fact that they were together makes the situation a 100 times stickier just because Emerald is the only one who can make her stop. I stopped down to be eye level with her pussy.
"Call her." Just after she reached for her phone I ran my tongue down her second set of lips.
"Put it on speaker." She looked down at me with that don't you dare look moms give children.
"So you want me to..."
"Yep." I finished her sentence.
"While you."
"Mmmhmmm." Since Lacey was happiest when she was sucking on her I'm going to give her a reminder.
"You can't be serious." I began my feast.