6• Favorite

E's POV

I was still trying to stay upset with him but I couldn't. I don't know what came over me but but Lucky just didn't something to me.

His head laid on my stomach as we watched part one of the God Father. He refused to let me out of his sight while I was "mad". If being mad at him was all I had to do to lay up with him for days at a time I would have tried it a while ago.

"Friend?" He shifted his big ass head.

"Yep." I kept up my act. He sat up.

"You can't still be upset." I smiled at him causing to wrap his harms around my torso. As we continued to watch the opening credits.

"Is cotton candy still your favorite ice cream?" I looked down at him shocked and confused.

"I didn't think you remembered." He hopped up and extended his hand.

"Put in some shoes we are going on a walk." He pulled me off the couch.

"I have to get dressed before I..."

"The shirt is long enough we are just going a block over. We gotta hurry before they close. Come on." He slaps my butt as I bent over to tie my shoes.

"Ouch." I rubbed my left cheek as he pushed me towards the door.

"This better be the best ice cream ever if I'm coming out here half naked."

"Listen beautiful I have seen girls in less." He locked the door. He met me on the side walk and draped his arm around my neck. The walk was short and romantic but as many times is I circled these blocks I had never seen the mom and pop parlor.

"One scoop of vanilla and one peanut butter chocolate on a cone." His face lit up as soon as we hit the counter.

"And 2 scoops of cotton candy on a waffle cone." He paid the little old lady leaving $20 in the top jar.

We took our time making our way back to the house. Our conversation got so good we ended up finishing our cones on a bench another block over.

"This was cute." I obviously boosted his ego because he gasped when I finished my sentence.

"Anything to make you smile." He planted a kiss on my cheek. The flash of lightning let us know a storm coming so we walked back. This would have never happened with Tay. I couldn't imagine walking down the street holding hands just because of what he was know. For in the city. Once we got back first rain drops fell and we didn't even get a chance to get deep into the movie because I fell asleep in his arms.

Sloane's POV

I let her sleep while I started on the laundry. E made me fire the maid I had after I told her that we may or may not have been fooling around here and there.

As demanding as we are of each other I wouldn't have it any other way. It's safe to say that neither on of us has ever let a situation grow and be organic. Dragging the laundry baskets down to the basement it began to ring. I listened to where it could come from before finding the phone in a hoodie pocket. We were going down on two months since she moved in and he still called her every hour on the hour not to mention the hundreds of text. I was tempted to answer instead I let it ring as I tossed the clothes in the wash. I took the phone upstairs sitting on the counter when she began to moan in her sleep. What ever dream she was having came to an end as she woke up.

"Good morning." I opened the pantry door to get her some Cocoa Puffs, her favorite second to Frosted Flakes. She stretch out on the couch before replying. Last night would have been the perfect time to ask her to come home with me but I punked out.

She met me in the kitchen sitting on the counter her thick brown legs swinging back and forth.

"Now that the move with ya man... ya ex man...is over I have a question for you." We started eating. She flashed her big brown eyes at me.

"And I just might have and answer."

"My brother's wife is having that fundraiser party thing with her parents company..."

"At the beach" She butted in. My brother married rich and went from dope boy to humanitarian thanks to Miya.

"This year its on this ranch his wife's family owns outside of town and..." I stopped when I felt her look at me. Maybe I'm moving too fast for her or myself even. I tried to drop the subject halfway through and eat in silence but that didn't work.

"You want me to go with you?" I'm glad that she said it before I did. It would be perfect she already knows all my family.

"I mean you have work and I don't want to mess up your schedule."

"Besides this weekend all I have been doing is working I have vacation time." She started. She was serious and I loved it.

"Only if you want to." She got off the counter and placed her bowl on the sink. She wrapped her arms around me as I took my last bite taking me by surprise.

"You didn't have to feed me my favorite things to get me to say yes either." Today she worked a night shift so I had a little time with her. I watched her eyes wonder through her phone before her facial expression changed. Her thumb move a mile a minute as she shook she head.

"It's too early for you to have that look on your face." In all honesty I needed to keep her mind off of him as much as possible.