19• Eyes

Sloane POV

"Tell her don't get fucked up." I was barely out if the threshold before Emerald let it be know she felt a way.
"I can't leave the girl out there like that." I'm no captain save a hoe but Adrian his the glue that holds the club together when I can't do I had to help her. Plus I'm not the type to just not help out if I can even if I'm annoyed from suddenly being woken up.
"Where is Devin Parks? That's who she should call." She mumbled as I headed out. That was a good question. The night air was stiff and the sky was just beginning to lighten. I was the only car on the street and hadn't hit a red making the trip faster. I passed the club purposely to see if everything looked ok. I have faith in Adrian but I have to see if she is still on her P's and Q's which is why I'll be back in full effect tomorrow. I take pride in actually being involved and needed to get back to business.
Just as she said she was a few blocks down. When she caught a glimpse of the car she hopped out of her's. I pulled up in front of her simply ready to get this over with.
"Thank you so much. I couldn't think of anyone else to call." She got in still dressed in her "work clothes". I was too tired to make conversation plus I find want to make her too comfortable. There was no way in hell that I was going to give way to any form of temptation.
"I'm guessing Devin is... um..." I looked over at her. I know he has to travel but I wanted answers. Why call me out of all people.
"Who knows." She rolled her eyes. From the look on her face she had a lot more on her mind then she lead on. Even though it wasn't my business I grew more and more irritated with the situation. I know for a fact that Devin didn't have a game anytime soon and should be in town. What ever drama is brewing between them isn't bad enough for him not to come get her in the middle of the night. As much as I wanted her to say more she remained tight lipped. According to the blogs she isn't the only woman in his life so I would assume that's the root of the problem.
She lived a bit further than I imagined but fucking a ball player has its privileges. Winter's Grove was the cream of the crop when it came to neighborhoods. It was just outside of the city giving its residents best of  both worlds. She continued giving me directions through the complicated roads that ran through the development. It was smart of here not to tell me where she lived exactly because the out come would have been completely different. Her ass would be camped out in my living room if I would have known. The house was lit in certain areas when I did find my way to it. I watched her take a long deep breath. Her man was definitely had been home or at least someone was.
"Thank you again. I know wifey isn't to fond of me."
"It's not that..." I lied. Im not sure if Emerald had a problem or if she was joking half the time. But one thing for sure and two for certain if I didn't hurry this up Emerald was going to have a problem with me.
"Well I hope not." I hit the button to unlock the doors.
"She is very Lucky. Not many people would do what you have done for me." She took my hint. It wasn't that Emerald didn't trust me it was Adrian she was skeptical about and I was now too. Adrian eased out of the car before looking back.
"Thanks boss." She was prepping herself for whatever she was about to walk into.
"It's not a big deal. Adrian smiled and waved when she closed the door. I waited until she got in the house before pulling off.
One of these nights I'll be able to get a good nights rest with no disruptions but tonight wasn't that night. My plans for going in to the club early were non existent. The level of tiredness I was experiencing had me thinking I was lucky if I made it before opening. I mean, it seemed like I was moving in slow motion and I could barely keep my eyes open. I pulled up to a light that had just turned yellow. I started to came to a complete stop at least this would give me the chance to wake up a bit. At least I thought, before I could stop my eyelids fell shut and I as well as the car drifted a way. The sound of a blaring horn woke me up completely. My eyes shot open and my heart jumped out of my chest. Another car swerved around me just barely missing me because I ended up in the middle of the road. I was able get out of the way before anyone else came flying down the street. I pulled over to the side to catch my breath. I can't believe I almost fell asleep at the wheel. I knew I was tired but shit I have had to drive through worse shit than this..
I was wide awake now and prayed that with every turn I made it back to the house. I was shook but I didn't want E knowing anything about it. The sun was really peaking out now and I was just walking in the door. There was no use of trying to make it up to bed or even trying to change. Crashing in the couch was my only option. Falling on to the cushions all the memories I had came back like a flash. Even though I was falling asleep I swear I was feeling the hands all of the hands of the women who had ever been in this house. Laying back it felt like I was being pulled down in a sea of pussy before I saw Emerald reaching to drag me out. She was naked her body glistening like she was covered in gold.
Somehow I lost sight of her, it was like I wasn't even in the living room anymore but a long dark hallway. I could only go forward when I started seeing glimpses of her in front of me. I walk faster and faster trying to catch her. I can't see anything around me which didn't matter because what I needed was in front of me. Full on running I saw her glow through an open door. I got to a point where I couldn't hear her voice calling my name. I can't walk past a couple of steps in to the room. She was dripping as she plunged a toy into her ocean. Her she gripped her breast on her glowing figure. Her whimpers were canceled by a second figure appearing. I began to sweat at the sight of her even though I couldn't hear her voice.

Turning my head to the right I could see myself walking in to the club. I was so baffled that I was watching myself Emerald's glittering body vanished. Still stagnant at the door the urge to move became painful. I stood in anticipation watching myself go in to my office. If this was what it was like to have an outer body experience then I know never want to go through it again. Adrian was there when I, Well outer body me, entered. My body was turned in to a ball of fire I was so hot. My vision became blurry as I woke up returning to the real world. I was soaking wet but some what well rested. I had missed breakfast and lunch and my head was pounding. Stumbling in to the kitchen I saw the wrapped up plate of breakfast food on the counter which was over shadowed by the fully stocked fridge. I made one of my famous cold cuts. It was something quick and I would be able to sleep for another hour or so be for getting ready.