Let me die (✔️)

Edited

Ragini was confused. Why Laksh saved me what he gains by saving my life? Does has feelings for me?

Ragini's eyes were filled with tears, she was in her bedroom as always, alone. The whole family was discussing about Sanskaar and Kavitha.

Laksh had gone out, he needed some fresh air soon he took the car for a long drive to think. He was surprised about his act. Why I saved her just because she saved my life once? Yeah that's it. Why else should I save her she means nothing to me. Soon I will take divorce from her, now all problems are over she can't blackmail us anymore. Now no one can save her from me.

Ragini was sitting on her bed thinking about her mother's words, "The family you have tortured has saved you today, twice. First not sending to jail and secondly by saving your life, Laksh has risked his life. Please Ragini change it's not too late.

Ragini hides her face in the pillow in shame. What I did? How could I sloop so low? No, he has no feelings for me. No one has, I'm burden on this earth. I never got the love of my father I'm a very unlucky woman even my mother left me alone without guarding me. I become a puppet of my daadi. I did what other's asked me to do. I believed strangers not knowing the truth. I harmed everyone to take revenge from the one, whom I loved. What was his fault he used me, yes, but he apologised. Still I was blind in anger... I destroyed everything...

Laksh arrived home. He saw the family was still talking about the future of Sanskaar and Kavitha, but no one cares about his future. Why no one asked me once if I want to live with Ragini? How many times she will fool my family and use them like toys. She is mad and I will throw her out.

Laksh walks up to the bedroom. He closed the door behind him.

Ragini was crying holding a pic. It was a wedding pic of them. She heard the door shut and wipes her tears away. She stood up and turned to Laksh.

Laksh anger was visible, "why are you wasting your fake tears on this fake pic?"

Ragini sniffed, her gaze moved to his hand. She took the first aid kit and took some dry cotton to stop the blood. Laksh took his hand away and moved from there to the wardrobe. He took her suitcase and starts to fill it with her clothes. She let him, but soon he stopped as his hand was burning.

Ragini saw that, "Laksh!?" The way she called his name with love and pain give him a shiver, but he ignores it.

Ragini turns him, "you can pack my stuff better if your hand got a dressing." She again cleaned his hand and put on some ointment on the wound.

Laksh felt the burning, "aah!" He wanted to take his hand back, but Ragini was holding him tight, she blow some air on the wound, while tears were rolling down her cheek and land on his hand. She bandage his hand. He was lost for a moment, but soon she released his hand and left.

She sat on the bed and Laksh continues.

Ragini was silently sitting there. Lost in the thoughts, that is the punishment of my deeds that my love hates me to the core. His family will never forgive me why would they, I humiliated them without thinking twice.

Ragini felt weak, she lies on the bed and moves to Laksh bed corner. His fragrance was everywhere.

Laksh was done with her packing, "Ragini now get the hell out of my house and life!" He turns and saw her sleeping.
Laksh anger rosed, "Ragini!" He shouts loud that the whole family could hear him.

Sujata shook her head in disgust, "what that manoos {unfortunate} did now? My poor son Laksh."

AP couldn't believe it, even in such a situation she can't keep shut, "Sujata please if you don't have something good to say then keep quite." DP was tensed, "Let's see what is going on." All agreed and knocked on their bedroom.

Laksh opens the door, "Maa I won't listen to your words today. I will throw her out of this house. I can't live with her under one roof."

AP was shocked, "Laksh...!"

Sujata supported him, "Jiji let him, it is the right step."

Laksh couldn't hold it back, "chachi ji is right. Papa why didn't you arrest her. She did so much why I have to tolerate her."

Laksh eyes were red in anger, he walks to the bed. He shook her in his anger and even slapped her, "Ragini stop ur drama...!"

Ragini had drifted away. It is said a woman leaves her in law only, when she dies... she is ready to die.

AP was shocked, "Laksh that is not the way we taught you to behave with a woman."

Laksh just shook his head, "Maa, but what she did wasn't better. You always stopped me, but not today if it is necessary I will carry her in my arms to throw her out."

Laksh lifted her and a small bottle rolled down from the bed. It rolled to APs feet, she picked it up, "Sleeping pills."

Sujata rolls her eyes, "oh no not again a drama."

Laksh was shaking his head in disbelief, "You still want her?"

AP was scared, "Laksh call the doctor."

Laksh throw her back on bed, "No if she wants to die she can. Because I don't care. I'm not affected by her doings anymore. She can live or die I don't care. Besides it is again a drama of hers the dose can't be that high."

DP looked at Sanskaar, "we can't take any risk. Call an ambulance."

Sanskaar took the mobile and called them Adarsh picks her up and they tried to wake her. Laksh was standing far away he saw everything, but without emotions.

The ambulance arrived just to announce her death.

Laksh, who was standing far away comes running to them.

"No this can't be true."

The doctor checked her pulse, breath and heartbeat. But there was nothing, she was a death body.

Laksh falls on his knees, "Ragini you can't leave me without your punishment, you can't run away. Ragini get up!"

Sanskaar comes from the back, he was trying to pull Laksh away.

The doctor looked at them, "why she took sleeping pills?"

Laksh was breathing heavily, he released himself from Sanskaars grip, "Ragini if you won't wake up now you will see my death face. If you ever have loved me you will fight for life."

He hold her cold hands, "Ragini!" He rubs her hand. The cold empty eyes of his were filled with tears and guilt, what have I done?

"Ragini! Open your eyes look your Laksh is here. He is here next to you."

"Ragini!" He shook her and hugs her tight. But her lifeless body didn't react. His heartbeat stops the moment. How can I life without You? If you leave me then there is no reason for me to life. I will follow you wherever you go. He falls backwards Ragini over him...

Life isn't filled with miracles, reality is neither happy or sad but made with our deeds.