Innocent - New

Hi this is requested by Ragyarags the track of Ragini lost Memory.

We just got a beautiful story by Follybraverl awesome Who r u? Please Read it if u haven't.

So my story is different I hope u will like it.

Here Swara never agreed to marry Laksh! Laksh was frustrated he was heartbroken n sworn to himself not to fall in love again. As per wish of his parents especially by his mothers wish he agrees to marry Ragini.

Now RagLak were married for more than 4 months they have moved on in their relationship but only on small steps.
Laksh still doesn't love her but he respects her she doesn't know anything abt his current feelings but she is happy being with him.

AP was looking at them with love. Laksh? Laksh?.

Laksh looked up. Haan Maa! What happen?!. AP smiles. Laksh woh after ur marriage u haven't gone for honeymoon yet! What abt a trip?. Laksh was uncomfortable with this idea. He looked at Ragini who was excited abt this idea. He couldn't let her suffer.

On the other side they were preparing for the marriage of SwaSan in these months Swara n Sanskaar has come closer n after their marriage they would like to go on honeymoon.

Laksh hasn't come over Swara yet but he was adjusting his life with Ragini. SwaSan were happy RagLak were struggling.

After the wedding took place they all convinced Laksh to go on honeymoon with Ragini as she also deserves some quality time with him.

The 4 were in the same car Laksh was driving. While Ragini was sitting on the passengers seat SwaSan were sitting at the back seats.

Sans; Laksh just tell if u want to take rest. I will drive. Laksh yawns. Haan Bhai won't be bad let's change on the next possibility. Ragini too yawns. She stretches her arms. Laksh ji woh dehko {Look there}. Laksh was happy it was a service station. Laksh parked the car.

Swara; I'm hungry y don't we eat something n drive afterwards. Ragini; hmm Haan Even I'm hungry! Laksh ji look pakore. Laksh smiles. Fine we will eat n then driver further.

Sans ordered food while the other's hers were sitting...👇

Ragini was sitting next to Swara n opposite to Laksh

Ragini was sitting next to Swara n opposite to Laksh. Laksh was half sleeping Ragini stood up n sat next to him. Laksh smiles he rested his head on her shoulder.

Sans comes n sat next to Swara when the waiter come with the ordered food. Laksh ate a bit. Ragini pouts. Laksh ji eat na! Laksh; Ragini please I want to sleep. Ragini; fine but u won't get food till tomorrow. Laksh nods. Theek hai! {it's fine}.

They all eat n leaves. Laksh was sleeping deeply on Raginis shoulder. Even Ragini fall asleep...

SwaSan were talking to each other abt here n there but they too were tired. At a moment of negligence Sans closed his eyes... He woke up immediately but it was too late he couldn't turn the car n they hit with a tree...