Sacrifice

This one is special dedicated to one of my favourite loveraglak Many happy returns of the day, today is your birthday and with it it's the start of Ramzan there. Wish you lots of love and health as well as a blessed month and life ❤️.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

It's the year of 2010 and we can hear two joyful voices, one is male and one is female, both are close Friends, well more than friends they are lovers.

"Laksh leave me I have to reach home, you know what I have applied for the university, Oxford. I'm so excited." She was holding his hand tightly in hers.

"Aww mera Baacha, I know you will get a seat. Do you know that I applied for Harvard, but that's so tough." He was a bit tensed, but she was always there to cheer him.

"Laksh, you are the Baacha, Uff now really you are a topper you will get a seat. It's yours Ragini's prediction." She kisses his cheek and made him smile.

Both reached home, they were neighbours and had their own dreams, but there was always something missing. Their dreams never had each other in it, cause they had different plans.

"Ragini finally you are here." Her mother hugged her tightly.

"Maa what happened?" Ragini asked her, "has my application letter from the university come back, have they accepted me?"

Her mother smiled, "your Laksh got a seat in Harvard, his mother just called me."

Ragini widen her eyes, "what, Really Maa?"

Laksh was at home, "you are kidding mom?" Looked at her with shining eyes.

"No Laksh, I'm telling you the truth. Ragini got a seat at the Oxford University." His mother just confirmed it to him.

"Wow!" Two individuals at two different places were happy for the other one, but at the same time there was something irking them.

He/She will never leave me behind, always follow me. They were thinking of the same thing, both love each other and would do everything for the other one, even if it means to sacrifice their love.

Ragini and Laksh were both thinking of the same. I have to break up with him/her.

Both messaged each other the same night.

•Need to see you as soon as possible!• Ragini

•yes, at 11 pm in the garden• Laksh

Both were nervous and scared, but they had made their mind. They would end their love for the happiness of the other one's dream.

In the night Laksh was waiting for Ragini, they were sharing the garden and a small fence was diving the property.

Ragini came with a heavy heart to him, "Laksh?"

Laksh was lost in his thoughts. Damn I have to break her heart otherwise she won't leave me.

"It's over!" They both said and frowned at the same time unknowingly that they had made up the same plan which had now turned out to be a hurting point of their ego.

"You are what?!" Both said in union totally perplexed and out of the context.

The anger was visible and they both bursted out.

"Laksh you are a hurdle in my life!"

"Ragini you always run behind me!"

"I need space in my life you are taking the air away!" They turned away and went back to their house's into their room. Devastated and broken they left without saying goodbye to each other, following their dreams.