Pain of Destiny

Hi

This is for ur request of an OS

It starts right after Kavya stabbed Ragini. Ragini n Laksh got married after so much struggle.

Laksh was looking at her he was admiring his wife.

Ragini was doing all the work after the marriage she didn't took proper care! Her stitches got open n she had much pain... still she was doing her duty for being a perfect DIL.

But her stitches r still fresh...

Ragini shouts in pain!!! Aaaaahhh

Her stitches again got open. Laksh looked at her. Baacha how many times I told u not to do this work! There r other's now look u again got hurt... all bcz of me...

Ragini shook her head. No Laksh it's not bcz of u..  it's bcz of me!!! Sorry I will take proper rest I promise U.

Laksh kisses her forehead. Ragini n Laksh shared a new bond it was the bond of pain both had suffered in the name of love...

Laksh asked the doctor what to do? As she is never listening to him.

Take her out! A new environment can change her point of view.

Laksh thought - we have never been on honeymoon 😎 -.

AP n the whole family starts scolding Ragini for not taking proper rest.

AP; ur stitches really again!!!

Ragini lowered her gaze with a pout... woh Maa...

AP; Bas Ragini enough! What if something happens to u!

Laksh; Maa I talked to the doctor n he said to get her mind drifted we should change the air... I mean the environment....

Sans; Lucky saaf saaf Bol honeymoon pe Jana hai 😉. {say it clearly u want to go for honeymoon}.

Swara, at least he thought abt it. She crossed her arms around her chest with a fake anger.

Sans hits his palm on his forehead... sorry baba. Swara; it's ok... they all starts laughing.

Laksh looked at Ragini... he took her in a side hug.

They all went to their rooms n Laksh was looking at the internet for a nice destination for their honeymoon

Ragini sat next to him... Laksh; Ragini lie down. Ragini shook her head! Laksh; please Baacha for me! Ragini nods with a pout.

Laksh carefully put the cover on her... his gaze stopped at her waist were the new bandage was... he covers her hips but not her waist.

Ragini was confused...

Laksh slowly touched it with care... Bhot dard horaha hai? {is it paining much}?.