Tere naam

There was a small girl hearing to the voice of an old man, she was smiling and was lost in his voice, the song was about a man, who had loved a woman deeply.

"Baba why you stopped?"

The man looked at the little girl, "nothing I was just thinking of something."

The girl was confused, "baba did you knew them? How are they and what they do?"

The man smiles at the little girl, "do you want to know?"

The girls eyes widen and there was a shine, "yes Baba, I want to know. Please tell me about them."

The man nodded at her, "you know it all started with a young lady."

💕💕💕💕💕💕Tere Naam humne kiya jeevan aapna saara sanam💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

"Papa today is my first day in college please bless me."

An old man stood up, "Ragini my blessings are always with you." He placed his hand on her head and she left.

Ragini a very calm and sweet person, she lives for her father, her mother died after giving her birth

Her best friend came, "Ragini?"

Ragini looked up, "Ratan you here?"

Ratan smiles, "Ragini it's your first day let me drop you it's a short way and near to my working place."

Ragini agrees, she knows there is no need to discuss about anything with him, she sat on the back of the bike and Ratan dropped her to the college.

Ragini stood off the bike and was near the gate, "thank you Ratan, bye." She waves him and entered the college, there she was stopped by a small group of students, well these weren't students anymore, these were graduated ones.

"Ey sanskari {Traditional} come here!" She heard a voice calling her, she was scared, they were all elder and one of them was looking like a gangster, "yes, you come!" The man in with anger on his face said.

Ragini gulps, she goes near them, "g... goo..."

"Will you be able to speak a few words or not?" He said coming closer to her.

"Good Morning Sir!"