Happy marriage

Hi

AdibaAfreen see I started

preethibuvana hope you will like it. So here it will start with Laksh re-entry in MM. Mishka got adopted by her father's family whom they could contact. As Mishka wasn't Nikhils child.

Laksh had returned to MM but Ragini was showing some of her cold side.

"Laksh leave me alone I'm not going to talk to you! What you did was unforgivable!"

"Laksh leave me alone I'm not going to talk to you! What you did was unforgivable!". She stood up and left a broken Laksh back.

Laksh was scratching his nape. Baacha you have a right to be angry on me. But please talk to me once and let me explain. Don't show me your cold side I do get hurt and sad.

Ragini was at the roof staring at the stars tears were rolling down her cheeks. Laksh was looking for her only. "Ragini? Ragini!. Shit where has she gone?". He was tensed.

Ragini saw downstairs at the garden. What is he doing there?.

Laksh was scratching his head. "Ragini my Baacha?". Ragini frighten she heard the scare out of voice and rushed down. "Ragini?!".

He felt her hands around his chest. She was holding him from back. "Laksh!".

Laksh signs of relief. "Have you gone mad, where were you? I was so scared!".

Ragini kisses his nape. "Now you know how I felt the last 6 months?!".

Laksh turns to her and pulled her by her hairs. "Are you mad? I was all the time here hiding but I could see you! You know you were the reason for my survival! Without you I would be lost!". He took her in a bone crush hug.

Both were in their room and looked into each other's eyes. "Laksh you won't leave me again, I will die if you go away again!".

He placed his palm on her mouth. "I won't! Please Baacha don't talk like this ever again!".

He removes his palm and kisses her 🙈🙈🙈 (next story will be +18 OS).

Now a few weeks have passed and all become normal. Laksh was working with Sanskaar at the office but he wasn't in the mood of anything. "Bhai let's go home!".

Sanskaar frowns. "Laksh its just an hour we are sitting here at the office! How can we leave?". He continued with his work.

Laksh pouts. "Bhai you are good for nothing. Arrey we could spent some quality time with our respective wives. At least I could spent some time with Ragini if you don't want to spent your time with Swara Bhabhi then it's your problem but not mine!". He rolls his eyes and looked at his mobile.