My life I have given to u - #2

Hi

So in the end of part one RagLak marriage.

It's been 4 months now since the marriage took place.

Ragini has adjusted herself being the mother of Raksh only there was no relationship with Laksh as he was keeping the distance between them. He can't come over Maya....

One fine day Laksh come home early he was very tired n took a nap. Ragini n Raksh were on an outing. Raksh loves the nature they often go to the nearby playground or park, just to spend the time together.

Ragini; aww Mera Baacha u like that right? She blow some soap bubbles on him...

Raksh was smiling (even if it's not visible in this pic).

Ragini looked at the watch on her wrist. Oh my it's so late come Beta we have to go home.

Raksh has started to crawl he was coming towards her on her lap. Always trying to pull her hairs.

Ragini; bad boy... she kisses the tip of his nose. Both reached the MM. DP wasn't happy abt the wedding even not after 4 months. He knows she is doing it for the child sake but what is with his son. But AP knows better Ragini is trying to get closer to Laksh but he is ignoring her.

Ragini; How Raksh look Daada... she went there even being modern she never forget the culture n bend down to take his blessings.

DP; there is no need u know that.

Ragini; haan I know but he needs. She kisses Raksh cheek.

DP places his hand on Ragini's head.

Ragini; Haaw now we got our daily blessing. Where is Maa...?

Ragini's were searching AP.

DP; kitchen!

Ragini nods with a smile n left to the kitchen.

AP was preparing the lunch. Ragini was taking care of the diet of family. Hmm Maa please less of the oil.

AP; Haan I used the half amount of the original amount.

Ragini nods.

AP; Laksh has come early today.

Ragini; Oh u hear Dada come home. U know he is ur papa, paa, daddy, dad, abba, abu, Baba, pitah aur kitne naam hai {how many names more exist}?. U know all means the same Father!

She rubs her nose on his belly n he laughs loud.

Ragini n Raksh went upstairs to their bedroom where Laksh was sleeping peacefully on the bed. Ragini places Raksh next to him n put the pillows on the sides to protect him.