Just one moment

Hi

I don't know when I will make another OS enjoy this one. EkonLotha and Honey248 you were yesterday very supportive like other's as well anju9624 , povenindiran preethibuvana and thisis_sonja I'm dedicate this to you.

Read the plot!

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

It was the next morning, the sun rays fall over the bed on their faces, it was Laksh, who woke up first.

His gaze fall on Ragini, the woman he has once liked as his friend, then started to use her. But he tried many times to explain her that he doesn't love her. Swara never let him, then why she had come in between them?

Damn it, what I have done? She asked for love and I took her... no. Why I did this? I never wanted to do this, she made me cry yesterday. Her each word pained me, it felt like millions of small knifes are creating scratches on my stonewall heart.

His thoughts were disturbed by Ragini, she was in a hugging position and opens her eyes to find herself in the embrace of them she loves. Ragini looked at, she saw his lost face, he wasn't holding her, but she was holding him close.

Ragini lowers her gaze, she felt like a burden on him. She moves and sat on the bed showing him her bare back.

Oh no what had happened I asked for just one moment, he gave it me. Yet he isn't happy, why would he? He never loved me. I have dragged myself in his life, but at least I could feel the love once. I'm not upset I'm happy and I full fulfil my promise.

Ragini looked at her back, she saw him looking lost into the room, he turned too and was back facing her, his eyes weren't moving neither his eyelids blinks, she just watched him through the mirror opposite to him.

Ragini closed her eyes, just to open them again. She was looking for something to cover herself. She found the shirt of the last night, she had got from Laksh, she wore it and vanished to the washroom.

Ragini was still holding the shirt of Laksh

Ragini was still holding the shirt of Laksh. I don't think he will miss it. I will put it in my back before he will get to know about it. Haan.

Ragini opens the door of the washroom, Laksh has changed his position, he was now sitting on the bed. His bare back was visible and the scratches Ragini has given him as well. He looked up and saw her, she hides the shirt and rushes to her bag. Without wasting the time she put the shirt in and come to him.

The trolley in one hand, Laksh was looking at her. Is she mad? Did she really think I would let her go now? I can't, not after the last night.