Don't trust Everyone #2

Ragini has left MM and Laksh is shattered he never wanted her to leave just to make her feel the way he had felt.

Laksh was in his room. He had searched for her everywhere but he couldn't find her. He was lost in his thoughts but as soon as he closed his eyes he was seeing her face only.

"Ragini!". He stretched his hand as if he was trying to hold her.

But she want there just an illusion of his imagination. He was totally broken. Ragini please come back. I beg on you. Please return to me!.

Ragini had an advantage of a day. She has reached the another city but she doesn't know anyone there. Not a single person. Where should I go now? I am here in Delhi but who will help me?.

She come with one bag and nothing else. "Excuse me?". She asked a bus man.
"Yes dear say!". Ragini looked at him. "Bhaiya I need a stay a women's shelter do you know where it is?". The bus man shook his head. "No Dear but the police will help you they know it! You will find the police station there!". The bus driver shows her the way and Ragini thanked him and left from there.

Ragini entered the police station. "I need help!". A female inspector come. "Yes, what happened to you?". Ragini explains her life misery. "I need to hide I don't want that my child will ever get to know about his father and his deeds. He once tried to kill me, he used me and betrayed me!". She hold her belly in a protective way. "I don't know what will happen if he finds out that I'm pregnant. He hates me that much what if he tries to kill it!".

The inspector stood up and helped her. Ragini was sent to a women's shelter. She got help from there.

The head of the women shelter Miss Mehra was like a mother. "Ragini you don't worry you are save here no one will come and find you!".

Ragini nods. "Miss Mehra I want to do something in my life I want to archive something! I want to give my child a house a life can I do something?".

Miss Mehra looked at her. "Haan Ragini you can do. But are you sure? Here I can save you but outside of this shelter you have to fight alone! You are hiding from your husband what if he finds you?".

Ragini looked at Raksh. It's been a year now she is living in Delhi. Her son took birth 3 months ago. "I can't runaway all the time! I want to be independent. I have learn music maybe I can give classes for that I don't have to leave... or?".

Miss Mehta looked at her. "Ragini as soon as you start to earn your own money. You are independent and has to leave the shelter for the next one who needs our help!".

Ragini nods. She understood it, Everyone has an equal chance to get help. "Miss Mehra I would like to start with a job can you please help me in finding one?".

She nods. "Haan Ragini you don't worry I will help you in finding a job!".

Back in MM

Laksh has lost his ability to smile. He doesn't talked to anyone he stays in his room only. He drinks day and night and keeps living in his dark room with the left memories he has of Ragini.

He was looking at the picture of Ragini. "Baacha I'm sorry please come back. I know I have made a big mistake. But I want to say sorry I want to explain you everything please come back to me!". He was crying holding her pic close to his heart.

Laksh has hired a private investigator. But he hasn't found out anything yet. Laksh has lost his hope but it was Daadi who come to him. "Laksh! Laksh! Now you are crying after she left you, you go to know her value! How could you play such a game with her?".

Laksh looked at her. "Daadi I made a mistake I never wanted her to leave. I have trusted the wrong person I'm ashamed of my deeds and I want to apologise to her. But I can't meet her! As I don't know where she is!".