Just one moment (another)

Hi

Actually I had two ideas for the story and RaginiMia come up and asked me to write exactly the other plot I had in my mind too.

New year gift as I won't be able to post!

This is more a POV story

Of course I had to copy a bit of the story, but I use the main part of it. Everything like the story before.

🌸🌸🌸🌸

The wedding took a sudden end and the doctor arrived with the news of Ragini's pregnancy.

Laksh couldn't believe it. Just one moment and all got changed. We don't know what the future brings, we never do what is written in our destiny how much responsibility can we take in our own hands? Ragini you are not alone, I'm there and I won't leave you.

Laksh was alone with Ragini, he had placed his hand on her belly, how much he wished to kiss it, but he didn't.

Ragini woke up, she had the feeling for long time, but she was scared of his reaction. Seeing his happy face makes her happy and relief.

"Laksh, if you want you can come closer?" She said and he looked at her.

He kisses his palm and placed it on her belly, "Baacha I will love you a lot. You have to get use of this voice. I'm your papa, Lakshya Maheshwari. He bend down he rested his hand on her belly over his hand he rested his cheek.

Ragini understood his love for the unborn life inside her. She didn't mind it, but there was a small hope. Someday you might love me too, please Laksh don't think I have done anything to you to gain a child forcefully. You hold me that night and sealed my lips. She immediately wipes the tears away and smiles hearing his talks to the child.

"Papa will stay here, someone else will do the presentation my Baacha needs me."

Ragini shook her head, "Laksh please. Don't do that, you have worked so hard on this project you can't give it to someone else. Please I can look after the child, I promise you nothing will happen to your Baacha."

Laksh didn't liked the fact to leave, but the time had come. He was happy he could postponed it for two weeks, so he had some time to spent with his unborn child.

Ragini daily slept in his shirt and Laksh fumes, "Ragini give me the shirt, I don't know what you have with it, but it is a matching shirt to my suit I need it. Give it me."

Ragini pouts, "Laksh I haven't washed it yet."

Laksh shook his head, "I will wash it there, just give it to me."

Ragini went to the washroom, she picked the shirt and gave it to him. Laksh had packed everything, he went to the washroom to take a shower.

🌸🌸🌸🌸

Ragini was upset. How can he take the shirt away it's mine, no it's ours we can't sleep without it and he knows it the best. I won't forgive him this, I won't miss him. She hold her belly with both hands and smiles, she caresses her child and was lost in her own happiness.

Laksh come out and saw her lost, those beautiful eyes, the shining skin and that smile. Everything on her was looking more and more beautiful, but he couldn't express it.

The door closed and she broke out of her trance, she turns and saw him, suddenly she pouts and shows him the cold shoulder.

Laksh didn't mind it, he come to pick the back, "Baacha Papa will be home soon, can you wait?"