My contract Love

Hi

The story starts with a dreaming man.

Laksh was on cloud nine just a few minutes ago he got a call from Ragini Khanna

Laksh was on cloud nine just a few minutes ago he got a call from Ragini Khanna. Uff Ragini finally you are coming to meet me, I'm so happy can't wait for you.

He was lost in her thoughts that he didn't realised that the time has come and Ragini entered his cabin without knocking at the door. She looks at him and to his gaze direction a wall, a blank wall. She hits her palm on her forehead. What is wrong with this man?.

Ragini comes closer and snaps with her finger. "Laksh!". She calls his name and he come out of his thoughts. "Ragini you, when did you come?". Ragini looked at the watch. "Laksh you remember we had an appointment today?". Laksh nods with a big smile. "Of course I know! Come have a seat!".

Ragini nods, she took the chair and sat on it. "Ragini would you like to have something?". He is always polite and today too.

"No Laksh, I don't want anything

"No Laksh, I don't want anything. I come here because I have an offer for you, if you agree then it could be for your benefit!".

Laksh got confused. "My benefit, how?". He filled his glass and also one for her.

Ragini leans forward. "Laksh my business is facing a loss, because of that stupid manager my reputation got ruined and the stock shares are down. I have to get a clean vest and come with the offer of a contract marriage of 6 months. With this contract your image being a gay will be gone!".

Laksh spits out. He coughs several time. *cough!*. "What did you said gay? I'm not a gay, definitely not!". He was shocked that the business world would think like that. "Damn it! Who spread this news?". Ragini leans back on her seat. "Ops, I thought you were and so I... Laksh I'm very sorry!".

Laksh looked at her in disbelief. "You spread that news and now you want to clean my reputation which you have ruined!". He was angry and had made a fist. "Do you really think I will help you?". Ragini lowers her head. "Uhm Laksh please I'm sorry! Please hear me out!". She was begging and he was thinking.

This information clears so much. Now I understand why my Male business partners were keeping the distance from me whereas the female one come and invited me for their kitty parties. Oh man Ragini!.