Pyaar ke ansoon

Hi

OS request
Plot given by her: Fake pregnancy the true is out.
________________________

It all starts with Pari pushing Ragini who fall in front of all n her fake belly is visible... AP accused her...

AP; Ragini u have betrayed us all again y? don't u trusted me? Didn't u once thought abt Laksh???.

Laksh; Maa she told me everything n I was with her in each n every decision she took... Maa how could we let....

AP; Bas! ✋. Laksh u knew she was faking the pregnancy?.

Laksh nods. Haan I knew!. N I will support her again. I was well aware of her decision.

AP turns her face... I shouldn't have expected much from both of U!

Ragini; Maa... under tears she was sniffing n sobbing.

AP; I am not ur Mother! U r nothing to me after what u did there is no relation left between us!.

Laksh; Maa! How can u say this. Laksh walks to Ragini hold her tight. What she did, she did for everyone's happiness n most important she did it to save the life of an innocent life who hasn't seen the world yet..  Ragini was crying on Laksh chest. If she is not related to then me neither.

AP was looking at him. Wah Laksh jise tum itni nafraat karte the aak usko apni Maa se bhi zyaada pyaar karne lage ho {Wow Laksh the one u hated the most today u r giving her more love than ur own mother}!.

Laksh; Maa it's not abt love... I do love U but...

AP just showed him his palm. U can leave!..

Ragini; Maa...?!... Laksh hold her back. Chalo Ragini {let's go Ragini}.

Ragini; Laksh???.

Laksh shook his head. come... he wipes her tears away. Aur anson nahi {no more tears}.

Laksh took Raginis hand n leaves the MM with her.

Ragini was broken - What I have done? I separate a son from his mother... 😢😭 -.

Laksh looked at her. Ragini no more tears I told u.

Ragini; Laksh... plz we can't leave like that.

Laksh; we can n we will Ragini... enough we have done alot n our intentions weren't wrong! What we did was to save a life. Please Ragini forget it all. Let's move on.

Ragini was numb.

Laksh; oh so my love is weak Haan u think I won't be able to handle or even care for u.

Ragini; Laksh!! U r my everything I follow u blindly... she hugs him tight.

Laksh; so it's done we r starting our new life far away from them.

Ragini; I'm Patna my Naani lives we could go there? She looked at him n Laksh too looked at her. Ragini again we will be supported by other's have some faith in me... I know we will have to struggle a bit but later I promise I will give everything u want.

Ragini shook her head. All I ever wanted is U.

Laksh kisses her forehead... they left Calcutta but they didn't went to Patna no Laksh decided to move to Mumbai he knows very well how gud Ragini is... her melodic voice would create a sensation all over the nation.

Both were travelling by bus 🚌 she was sleeping on his shoulder.

Laksh kisses her forehead n with his chin/jaw he caresses her head. He was holding her with both hands. One was on her back the other one on her cheek he too falls asleep while cuddling her.