Ek Khata - Part 2

Hi

Fast 2nd part.

Ragini was now living at her parents place she was living her life on her own she doesn't need a man like Laksh who has no guts to accept what he had done to her.

Ragini was at her office a few of her staff members were bad mouthing her. As they think Laksh is telling the true.

Ragini didn't care she was living with a lifted head. Soon the time passed n the other's kept their mouth shut.

Ragini was in her 4th month. She was working hard as she wants to show who she is. There is no man needed to be successful well at least not if the man who taught her so much has to suffer now.

Laksh was feeling his project but when he applied for it the project was given to someone else. "Hi Mr. Kapoor. I applied for the project but I got the notification that the project is out of the market how is that possible?".

Mr. Kapoor on the phone explains him. "Laksh ur work was gud like always but the work of ur wife was better n she was faster. As soon as the project was online her project come n wow it was perfectly made. We made a quick decision n selected her!".

Laksh couldn't believe it. "Thank U!". He cut the call in anger. He fumes making a fist. Wha the hell she beats me in my own field. How?!.

Ragini was sitting on her desk smirking devilish. She remembers the time when Laksh checked on her files.

Laksh was sitting on the bed holding the file of Ragini.

Ragini pouts. "U always do the work but y don't u teach me how u decides what to change n what to keep?".

Laksh looked at her. "Arrey Ragini it's not just changing the terms but also the thought!".

Ragini frowns. "Thoughts? What u mean by thoughts?".

Laksh shook his head. "I mean to say u have to be always two stepped ahead ur competitor. Like u work on the project of zxx n u gave a term of 2 Lahks y?".

Ragini thought. "Laksh because the amount is right n will cover our cost!".

Laksh shook his head. "No Ragini, to cover our cost we just need 1 lahk. But with 2 lahks we r also having a win in profit. Mr. Chauhan always give a price of 3 lahks I always keep the amount under his 😁😉!".

Ragini claps. "Wah Laksh! Too gud. U smarty!".

Laksh smiles. "Ya I'm smart!".

She laughs to herself. Laksh u showed me how to deal with business projects now I beat u in ur own game. What do u have to say?!.

Laksh throws his phone away. "Damn it!". He was fuming in anger this was the 2nd deal Ragini took away right under his nose.

Ragini was flying high in success the annual function was coming. They were going to announce the best Business man or woman.

Laksh was nominated but Ragini too.

The function was held in a big hotel like the one of the wedding they once attend.

Ragini enters the venue. She wasn't hiding neither was she covering anything. She made her own place. She handling everything with pride her gaze fall on Laksh who wasn't looking at her as he was looking at his mobile phone.

Ragini smirks. Another shock?. Tztztz I have brought some of ur shares. Soon ur company will be mine too!.

Laksh was smiling. Impressive the student become the master. Well what to say abt a cheater. She can only stab from the back. I have never imagined she would betray me but she did. I trusted her n she broke it.