Y I let u go?

Hi

Ragyarags it's for U sorry it's not serial based I hope u will like it... it has ur song 😊.

The story starts with a couple which were busy in making love... he was kissing her back n nick giving her goosebumps all over her body. She moans n giggles as soon as he starts to hold her m kiss her. His stubbles always make her smile...

"Laksh...? Enough...!".

Laksh was the one who makes her feel comfortable. "But Ragini haven't started yet completely... let me finish this work..!". Ragini smiles n put the duvet on them....

The same evening....

She woke up after making love with him, like always she kisses his cheek n forehead. She let him feel her presence which makes him smile. He opens his eyes n looked at her. "U r leaving?". He places his hand in under his chin n looked at her... he points on his lips... she bend down to him n kisses his lips... she left n he again fall asleep.

This happens almost daily both were in a relationship without any commitments to each other.

On the next morning

Laksh was at his office working on his projects which were very important as he is very ambitious n arrogant when it comes to work he is a full on business man.

He was working when someone knocks on his cabin door. "Come in!". Without looking up he allowed the person to enter the cabin it was his PA. "Laksh Sir ur chai!". Laksh smiles he looked up to her. "Ragini sit!". She sat on the chair opposite him. She looked st him n keeps on working on his files, she pouts. "Laksh please stop working like this? U won't find peace!". She places her hand on his but he jerks it away. "Ragini here u r only my PA.... nothing more!". He looked up in anger. "Don't interfere in my work!". His voice was dangerous but she knew him better.

Ragini rolls her eyes. "Laksh I wanted to talk to u!". Laksh looked at her again. "Say I'm listening I know I'm one of the least men on this world who is able to do multitasking work!".

What a over coincidence of a selfish man... She smiles looking at him.

"Laksh I'm happy u r multitasking... Uhm u know our relationship is now reaching the 2nd year... have u thought abt the next step?".

He closed his files n looked at her. "Ragini this relationship is based on...? Let me remind u no commitments! I done believe in love u know that! I told it u many times n I'm telling u again I'm not in love with u n I will be never in love with anyone!".

Ragini looked at him. "U done?". She knew him better but she can't change him yet she loves him more than anything else. "I won't come up with the topic again!". She stood up n was abt to leave.

"Wait!". He opens his desk cupboard n took out a small package. Ragini smiles. "Laksh?". She opens the gift...

 She opens the gift