My lost heartbeat #epilogue (✔️)

Laksh was lying on the bed, he was awake looking at one, who was lying next him.

Ragini felt his gaze on her, her heartbeat raised every time, when he seeks for love

Ragini felt his gaze on her, her heartbeat raised every time, when he seeks for love. She opens her eyes just to see him.

Laksh caresses her cheek and was about to give her a kiss.... *woah... woah... 😭👶*

RagLak both looked at cradle, which was standing next to their bed.

Laksh pouts, "what kind of Son didn't let me romance."

Ragini didn't said much, "hmm 😶. Get up!"

Laksh hisses, "relax, I will take care of him."

Laksh stood up and walks to the cradle, "Hi Champ. No no, don't cry Papa is here." He carries his son while Ragini was admiring him.

Laksh the person, who hates to love me has made me to his lifeline and our Son, Raksh, is our lifeline.

There was a knock on the door, Laksh looks at Ragini, who nods at him.

"Come in." It was AP with Sujat both come to meet their grandchild.

Laksh tickles him, "oh look your Daadi's 😀."

Sujata rushes to him, "I will take him today."

Laksh was a bit scared, "hmm yes," He looks at Raksh and gave him to Sujata, who made a face.

"He is like his father a stinky boy."

AP and Ragini were laughing.

Laksh felt embaressed that is, when...

"Maa...! Maaa!" Ragini stood up with a big smile. Ragini runs out of the room downstairs to see her princess.

Laksh too comes down. Hearing his call "Papa!"

Ragini was standing at the hall with open arms, "Lashika!! My princess."

"Maa!" She hugs her immediately.

It's been 5 years now, since everything has changed. Lashika is their 4 year old girl. Raksh is just a few months old.

Laksh too got a hug. "How was the trip with your uncle and aunty did you trouble them."

He lifts her.

Lashika with a big smile, "what you Think?"

Laksh smirks, "what I think doesn't matter, but I hope you trouble them a lot."

"Haan Lucky she did just like you would have done it. If you had come with us, right?"

Swara nods, "not only she, he too."

Karan {SwaSan son elder than Lashika}.

"Bhabhi don't say anything to my hero."

Karan runs to him and Laksh carries him too. "You both did great." He praised them. All laughs.

The food was ready in these 5 years a lot changed.

SwaRagini have become again Swaragini. Laksh loves Ragini unconditionally he can't and he doesn't wanted to live without her any second.

They have soon started their family and are now parents of 2 beautiful children.

Not only they moved on, but also Swasan did both confessed their feelings for each other both couples had decided to marry again this time with their full mind and heart.

Laksh started to work, which was first hard, but soon he managed to find the right balance.

DP is always happy about his progress. Sanskaar has taken the CEO chair of Maheshwari Ltd. Laksh is just a small employee as he wants to have as much as possible free time to spend with Ragini otherwise how could he made the 2nd child😉.

Adarsh who was the Head manager of Maheshwari Ltd. stepped put of his responsibilties not because he isn't living in Maheshwari but because he wanted to give his pregnant wife Pari as much as possible of his time and care. Yes they all forgive her anf now after many years of struggle Pari is pregnant.

Ragini was looking at the whole famile how they were eating together. Swara comes from behind. "Ragini what happen?"

Ragini shook her head, "Nothing...!" She looked down with a blush finally her dream come true having a loving family in which she is accepted by all her deeds.

Laksh was waiting for her. He never eats without her he feels restless, when his heartbeat stays away from him.

Ragini sat on the chair next to Laksh. Under the table Laksh was holding her hand. She still blushes by his act, even if she is used to it goosebumps always appear on her. Laksh heartbeat increases by her small smile and blush, he knows, he is alive as long as she is with him.

All were happy

All were happy... 😁😍.

______