+ 18 Tum hi Ho

It is serial based after the attack on Ragini Laksh shows his fake love well here it is real love.

____________________

It is a very stormy night Ragini is alone in her room when the thunder starts to echo...

Ragini frighten how much she wishes someone would be there for her but there is no one who cares for her.. her wellbeing her health her scare her fear her sadness her love nothing was seen by anyone. Only her bad deeds were shown... now again she is alone n that too in the night.

Ragini closed the door she was scared looking for help but Laksh was not there

Ragini closed the door she was scared looking for help but Laksh was not there... ⛈⚡️⚡️⚡️. Ragini startled she went to the balcony door...

It was the moment when Laksh enters the room he saw his wife how much fear there was in her

It was the moment when Laksh enters the room he saw his wife how much fear there was in her... He goes near n saw her painful n teary eyes...

Laksh; Ragini don't be scared it is just a storm ⛈ it will be gone soon

Ragini; I'm not scared of the storm I'm scared of the darkness... I will get some candles...
Laksh saw a new side no not new but he saw her side of life she was always alone no one was there to care for her to hold her hand. She was seeking for love but all she got was betrayal n hate.

After the new year incident Laksh doesn't like it to leave her alone. He doesn't know y but he fears what if something happens to her when he is not present to save her?!. After all it was only he who took the risk to save her. All other even the police was numb looking at the going on drama.