Dil mera thordiya - OS New 4th may

Hi

RaginiMia
Bravemerl
Raginiaimlaksh
Intro u know...

So I will start...

Ragini enters the big building of the Maheshwari group. She was selected as an intern to work under Laksh.

An assistant was showing every intern where they have to sit n which work they have to do.

Ragini: ma'am excuse me..?! But u haven't told me what my work is?!.

Assistant; I'm sorry that is not my job I'm responsible for everyone but u will be working under Laksh Maheshwari he will give u ur task only.

Ragini nods. Okay ma'am.

Assistant; this is ur seat. U wait here till he calls u in!. The rest follow me!.

The other 4 intern left n Ragini was sitting there on her desk chair. She had no idea what to do when she hears a weird sound.

She stood up n got scared. Oh no who is this?? Does they need help?!. Shit! Where does the sound come from?!.

Ragini follows the sound Laksh. She opens the door n shocks🙈.

Yeah those sounds were moans.

Laksh stood up n his P. A. too.

Kavya; Laksh hmm u understood what u have to do while I'm on holiday?!

Laksh nods. Yes I know thank U. For explaining me.

Kavya; mention not. She leaves giving Ragini a death glare ruining her moment with Laksh.

Laksh was standing there his hands on the table his angry face had turned to a confused one.

Laksh: Ey U?! Who r u?!.

Ragini looked at him. I'm the intern...

Laksh; oh... come in n close the door.

Ragini nods. She closed the door n comes closer but kept her eyes lowered.

Laksh; what?! Look at me I'm talking to U!!

Ragini with a very low voice... ur zip...

Laksh couldn't understand her. What?! Speak up. Volume on!

Ragini took a deep breath. Laksh ur zip!.

Laksh looked down. He turns showing her his back closing the zip of his pant.

Ragini looked at him now.

Laksh; who r u? Calling me Laksh??.

Ragini; Sorry Sir... Ra... Ragini Gadodia. Hi! She forwarded her hand.

Laksh thought. Wait Ragini... Gadodia. The drivers daughter! Oh u! It's Mr. Maheshwari. U understood!

Ragini nods. Yes Mr. Maheshwari.

Laksh; tell me y r u here in Shalwar khameez

Ragini; Sir...?

?