Ek larki ko dehka

Hi

thisis_sonja she asked me what you gonna give us on Valentine's Day.

Obviously it's Valentine's Day special! Non serial based. How the boy falls in love with new girl in college.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

A boy is shown having some problems in getting up from the bed, he is still sleeping, but someone come to wake him.

"Laksh get up!" A woman said an pulled the duvet down. But to her surprise he wasn't there.

"Laksh? Where has he gone early in this morning?" She come down and her husband was looking at her, "your son just took his car key and drove to college, what is wrong with him?"

She looked at her husband, "I have no idea!"

Laksh has reached the college, he went inside the classroom and hide behind the window

Laksh has reached the college, he went inside the classroom and hide behind the window. He was secretly admiring the one, he has fallen in love with.

❤️Ankhiyan De Kol, Reh Jaane De
Let me remain near Your eyes
Kehna Hai Jo Keh Jaane De... Hey...
Let me say/express all that I wish to❤️

Laksh smiles looking at her, she cute and innocent, a small smile on her face made his worst day to a happy one. She is the one he can't live without neither he wants to be away from her.

A girl like her, shy and cute, bold and strong, a perfect mixture and a great personality.

Laksh was lost looking into her eyes, she turns and looked up, with a heavy heart he hides and felt a heat raising inside him. His cheeks turns red. Damn it, she is the one, who makes me feel like a teenager. Usually girls fall for me and behave like this, now I have become a love puppy. I can't be without her. Ragini!

❤️Tere Khayalon Mein, Beete Yeh RaateinLost in Your thoughts, my nights are passingDil Mera Maange Ek Hi DuaMy heart prays only for thisTu Saamne Ho, Aur Karun Main BaateinMay You be in front of me and I just speak(we just talk)Lamha Rahe Yun Theh...

Lost in Your thoughts, my nights are passing
Dil Mera Maange Ek Hi Dua
My heart prays only for this
Tu Saamne Ho, Aur Karun Main Baatein
May You be in front of me and I just speak(we just talk)
Lamha Rahe Yun Thehra Hua...
While the moment remains frozen 
Pehle Toh Kabhi Yun Mujhko Na Aisa Kuch Hua
This had never happened to me ever before
Deewani Lehron Ko Jaise Saahil Mila...
It seems as if the crazy waves have finally met the shore❤️